Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Review: STM Fuel Rails

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2008, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Review: STM Fuel Rails

I have had one of STM's ( Streettuned Motorsports ) fuel rails on my car for a while now and its time to post up some thoughts/pictures/reviews.

The fuel rail is a good quality piece of work. The entire rail is precision machined and fits just about perfect in the stock location. Just a note, I put this on while using a Magnus SMIM so I can't speak from direct experience of stock manifolds although I did test fit it with my stock IX manifold and it doesn't look like there would be any fitment issues.

The pictures attached show the rail, the underside of the rail, comparison to a stock IX rail, and installed in the car.

I don't have any numbers to go with this install but the install itself was problem free. The only issue I ran into was that the hardline return fuel line fitment was a little off and you will need to trim/alter the soft line that connects from the fuel regulator to the hard line. You can see the line I am talking about in the picture of the stock rail compared to the STM rail.

Overall a good product from good folk.
Attached Thumbnails Review: STM Fuel Rails-fuel_rail1.jpg   Review: STM Fuel Rails-fuel_rail2.jpg   Review: STM Fuel Rails-fuel_rail3.jpg   Review: STM Fuel Rails-fuel_rail4.jpg  
Old Jul 2, 2008, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STM has great product and great service. i would reccomend anything they would make.