Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

BEWARE Phoenix- Avondale Mitsubishi!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2008, 09:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by justa4banger
damn i took my car there cuz my freeze plug kept poping off...they put the freeze plug in and popped off a total of 4 times...but the 5th time they did it right...
suks to hear bout this man..
I'll never go back there again, guess I'll have to drive out to Mark Mitsubishi in Glendale, I've heard good things from them.
Old Jul 5, 2008, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha good luck with Mark Mitsu... I wouldnt say there the greatest
Old Jul 5, 2008, 10:59 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah but they gotta be better than these idiots at Avondale.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 02:06 AM

i had some stuff done at avondale too and ya there tech's are that much better then uti student lmao.... i messed up my input shaft bearings and had them replace them(under warranty and the clutch slave cylinder fell off 2 miles away from my house. and they tore my cv axel boot and after Miles it was done, all i hear was clunk clunk. so i was pissed like way beyond. i made them replace the whole cv axel and pay for the tow bill. i will never take my car there ever again...i haven't heard anything about mark mitsu but Ive heard great thing about bell mitsu
Old Jul 6, 2008, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2ndnunn
i had some stuff done at avondale too and ya there tech's are that much better then uti student lmao.... i messed up my input shaft bearings and had them replace them(under warranty and the clutch slave cylinder fell off 2 miles away from my house. and they tore my cv axel boot and after Miles it was done, all i hear was clunk clunk. so i was pissed like way beyond. i made them replace the whole cv axel and pay for the tow bill. i will never take my car there ever again...i haven't heard anything about mark mitsu but Ive heard great thing about bell mitsu

Guess I'll try out Bell Mitsu, yeah I wasn't very inmpressed with their tech's, the one that rode with me to try to hear the syncros still had milk from his moms tit on his lip. I've pretty much decided to seek legal council and go from there.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 11:25 AM

damn that sucks i was gonna bring my car there to so they can change my tranny fluid since thats seems to be the only one that is close to goodyear.
Old Jul 6, 2008, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 400AtTheWheelz
damn that sucks i was gonna bring my car there to so they can change my tranny fluid since thats seems to be the only one that is close to goodyear.
Yeah, that was my thinking too, I'm in goodyear but I'll never take my car back to that damn place again!
Old Jul 8, 2008, 12:12 AM
Evolved Member

So I called these MF'ers today to see what is going on with my car, its taken them 5 days to install the tranny mount bolt and they still can't track down where it is leaking from. I called to make sure they were going to change the left wheel bearing which they told me was bad, now they are saying that its just the tires, yeah I bet. They said that the guy that jacked up my car is fired, yeah right, they're just telling me that so I feel better, and I don't. I can't stress enough not to go to this place, I feel like everytime they are telling me something they are lying, like I'm some old man they have to call sir to every second, and explain everything to.

Avondale
Old Jul 8, 2008, 11:51 PM
Evolved Member

Anybody know what that last pic is? Its right behind the tranny.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 01:00 AM
Evolved Member

Update-- So these guys call me today and tell me that my rear diff is leaking and they will have to replace it, WHAT?! Then he says "we don't know if it was leaking when you brought it in but we are going to fix it", I told him "no, it was not leaking when brought in, the rear diff was serviced while it was getting the tranny work done so if there is something wrong its because your tech's did it." I'm really confused why a leaking diff would have to be replaced? I've really had about enough of this BS from these A$$ clowns... more to come.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 01:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by justa4banger
damn i took my car there cuz my freeze plug kept poping off...they put the freeze plug in and popped off a total of 4 times...but the 5th time they did it right...
suks to hear bout this man..
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a little mouse told me that you kept pulling your freeze plug becasue you were hoping to get a new block, and that you were seen at the track racing. So finally they put it in so tight no one would ever be able to get it out.
Old Jul 10, 2008, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Spish
Correct me if I'm wrong, but a little mouse told me that you kept pulling your freeze plug becasue you were hoping to get a new block, and that you were seen at the track racing. So finally they put it in so tight no one would ever be able to get it out.
that is the dumbest thing i heard... why in the hell would i do that... i hate so much my car bein in the dealer ship u think i would leave my car 2 weeks so the block can get there...no way... how in the hell would i get to work
Old Jul 10, 2008, 01:44 PM

Wow thats crazy. I had them change out my fading brembos (they were the only dealership I could get to do it) and they did the job, no complaints. Though I haven't gone and checked the work, everything works on the car so I'm happy
Different techs to different work, I guess I got a good one.

I have had good experiences with Chapman Hyundai/Mitsu on bell. Their service was very helpful, they swapped my fading wing
Old Jul 10, 2008, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by sloAZevo
Wow thats crazy. I had them change out my fading brembos (they were the only dealership I could get to do it) and they did the job, no complaints. Though I haven't gone and checked the work, everything works on the car so I'm happy
Different techs to different work, I guess I got a good one.

I have had good experiences with Chapman Hyundai/Mitsu on bell. Their service was very helpful, they swapped my fading wing
actully they only have 3 techs that work there that are certed to work on evo's and there all NO BUENO
Old Jul 10, 2008, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2ndnunn
actully they only have 3 techs that work there that are certed to work on evo's and there all NO BUENO
Now they only have 2 Fernado was fired after f-in up my car.