Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

LancerShop.com - FedEx Lost my Package, LancerShop Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2008, 09:29 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LancerShop.com - FedEx Lost my Package, LancerShop Customer Service

I was having one of those nights where I was browsing around and ended up on Lancershop.com I have ordered so much stuff from this website (Oil Filters, Tranny fluid, Diff fluid, accessories and etc...) I was looking to get a Greddy throw shifter from their website for my TB Evo IX.

I added the item to my cart and proceeded to check out for payment. At checkout, I saw two other tasty items I decided to, at the last minute, add to my cart. I picked the UK EVOLUTION IX badge and two OEM Mitsu Filters for my next two oil changes.

This was on a Thursday evening.

The very next day, as always I had a FedEx tracking number for my package. The items arrived on Tuesday, very quick shipping.

I opened the box and inside, I found the oil filters and the UK badge - no shifter.

To get customer service, one must go to the LancerShop.com website and chat to online representatives. Poor quality may I say.

The item was apparently mixed up with another tracking number and was somewhere in Texas. After 3 chat sessions I gave up and picked up the phone to get FedEx involved, as my sessions with them were yielding no other response than "We have called FedEx and we are awaiting a call back" They promised to email me an update, I never and have to yet receive an email from LancerShop.

After contacting FedEx and opening a case ID with them, two failed attempts at FedEx to come to my house for a "PICK UP" omfg...so much confusion on the vendor and FedEx's side... over a 1.1 lbs. package...

I ended up PM'ing "LancerShop" on here and received no reply.

FINALLY yesterday after 18 days since I ordered the item, did it arrive. I just received a PM from LancerShop on here today. Funny how I only get communication from the vendor AFTER the issue has been resolved.

I would have preferred a little better customer service. They did however give me a $10 gift cert for next time, I just don't know whether or not there will be one.

/rant
Old Jul 10, 2008, 09:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can i have that 10$? lol...
glad it worked out for you...
Old Jul 10, 2008, 10:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man I'm sorry to hear about your pains. When I was deployed to Iraq I had nothing but trouble cause alot of my stuff was lost and never recovered. So I won't order from them anymore.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 12:26 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
I have ordered no less than 15 times from Lancershop and never an issue. Sorry about your bad luck.
Old Jul 11, 2008, 06:01 PM
Account Disabled

i have always had fast shipping from them no complaints from me sorry...bout ur mix up with them
Old Jul 11, 2008, 07:22 PM
Account Disabled

seems to be hit or miss with them...I've never had problems with them though
Old Jul 11, 2008, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

no problems yet here either, but i have heard many stories like this from them
Old Jul 11, 2008, 10:20 PM
Evolving Member

Smile

yeah...I'm very sensitive to customer service and lancershop has been very professional and impressive on how quickly they get the shipment together. I ordered a hallman pro boost controller a couple of weeks ago and it made it to the wrong house or something I believe. It was shipped through fedex and the package made it to me around 7 pm that day when it stated that it was already delivered at 9 am at my house. I think the fedex guy just delivered it to the wrong house though. Lancershop has also used UPS, but they have always delivered it to the right place and always in the evenings. I admit though, it was very frustrating when my mbc had not made it to my doorstep, even though it stated that it was there. Moreover, I like lancershop and I have no hard feelings.
Old Jul 13, 2008, 01:11 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the input guys/gals. Im hesitant to order anything other than oil filters from them now. It may be a while for me to go back.
Old Jul 15, 2008, 01:42 PM
Evolving Member

i orderd a few things from lancershop and probably wont ever again. they have nice stuff. but i orderd some black mitsu emblems and the evo 8 badge for the rear. well the rear diamond star emblem was silver carbon fiber, the front was black carbon fiber, and the rear evo badge was black. the other peices i orderd were not marked out of stock on the site, and i had to wait till all my **** showed up wrong to find out half of it missing. then had to pull teeth to get my money back. after screwing with that junky chat customer service. it was my first time and last time with them. i mean you would think that the person that pulled my order would think to him self. "why would this guy order 3 badges but in 3 different finishs" keep in mind my p.o was for all black emblems. /rant