Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Many thanks to CFT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2008, 06:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by apagan01
preliminary dates are 15 or the 16 th of November,,, Brian ill keep you posted on the dates adn other details thrue Pm's
once the thread is up stay tunned on the thread once up hopefully begining next week.

i live in Plam Bay north of you we migh be able to caravan together and then shoot to Orlando to pick up John

sounds like a good time. keep me posted...
Old Oct 3, 2008, 07:39 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
sounds like a good time. keep me posted...
we will, brian you are o the top list
Old Oct 3, 2008, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not to jack the thread but we are also looking forward to going to the get together...we'd luv all the big dogs in attendance...lol...
Old Oct 3, 2008, 11:28 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods
Not to jack the thread but we are also looking forward to going to the get together...we'd luv all the big dogs in attendance...lol...
well i think Ruben has contacted you and i hope you will be there, we are setting up the threrad this next upcoming week ill keep you guys in the loop.

now let me get out of here i ve had this thread iff topic for a while now..

cant wait to see what happens with Brians car, well we seen what the red does on stock like cars cant imagine on a built car did someone say 550s+
Old Oct 3, 2008, 03:55 PM
Former Sponsor

600whp at least with E-85....
Old Oct 3, 2008, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods
600whp at least with E-85....
and 2300#= RECORDS

Q it would be great if you make it out there and we could meet in person. It would be nice to hang out with everyoneas well. I'm there
Old Oct 3, 2008, 04:30 PM
Account Disabled

and 2300#= RECORDS

Q it would be great if you make it out there and we could meet in person. It would be nice to hang out with everyoneas well. I'm there
Did you see what the red did on Mannies car, stock bottom, just boltons on c16
Old Oct 3, 2008, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

no, I missed it. Kind of getting tired of the dyno number games people(not him, just in general) are playing. I'm a at the track kind of guy I will go check it out though.... I hope he made good power...

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Oct 3, 2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old Oct 3, 2008, 06:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no, I missed it. Kind of getting tired of the dyno number games people are playing. I'm a at the track kind of guy I will go check it out though....
A dyno is a just a tool.. Some dyno owners are also tools.. Take it for what its worth.. the only # that dictates HP is what the car traps.. END OF STORY..
Old Oct 3, 2008, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
A dyno is a just a tool.. Some dyno owners are also tools.. Take it for what its worth.. the only # that dictates HP is what the car traps.. END OF STORY..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And this is why we get along so well Mike
Old Oct 3, 2008, 06:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And this is why we get along so well Mike

Racers dont Racers Drive their cars on INFLATED DYNO's.. HAHA
Old Oct 3, 2008, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Racers dont Racers Drive their cars on INFLATED DYNO's.. HAHA
Inflated dyno...umm...i wonder who that is...haha...so i may have missed it and you probably said it before but quick question for your Brian...

Your car only made 410whp on CFT dyno and the car ran a 10.77...damn...what was the weight of the car when that time was ran?? I am assuming you plan on being close to 500whp on the new stock turbo build...correct? Also why aren't you going to run the Indy/Wilson V2 manifold with the stock turbo, i see you have just a buschur ported one on there? And these ssssssssssshhhhhhhh parts i'm assuming are coming from Q and EPM...are you going to run any of these on the stock turbo setup or just red? You can send me a PM with the answers if you want or just post them on here...either way...thanks Brian and good luck!
Old Oct 4, 2008, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

06mrevo-I just posted info below instead of pming. Nothing really to hide.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Oct 4, 2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 12:29 PM
Account Disabled

arent you done with the stock turbo Brian? or are you gona go out one more time with it and try to break more records?

Either way your gona love the red...im planning on sending my motor to buschur over the winter to
Old Oct 4, 2008, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Inflated dyno...umm...i wonder who that is...haha...so i may have missed it and you probably said it before but quick question for your Brian...

Your car only made 410whp on CFT dyno and the car ran a 10.77...damn...what was the weight of the car when that time was ran?? I am assuming you plan on being close to 500whp on the new stock turbo build...correct? Also why aren't you going to run the Indy/Wilson V2 manifold with the stock turbo, i see you have just a buschur ported one on there? And these ssssssssssshhhhhhhh parts i'm assuming are coming from Q and EPM...are you going to run any of these on the stock turbo setup or just red? You can send me a PM with the answers if you want or just post them on here...either way...thanks Brian and good luck!

Yup 410. Its just a number though and I don't get too wrappped up in it. The track is the only number I care about. Car is set up perfectly and car weighed 2600 without me in it. HP should be around 450 I'm guessing on stock turbo on the new build. Not running the Wilson mani, I have a custom one(no name at this point) being made. I will be using it on the red and the ported stocker for the stock turbo. That was the ssshhh part. I will also be running some very trick epm parts from Q and Todd. Thanks for the support, it should haul azz.....

Quick Reply: Many thanks to CFT