Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Many thanks to CFT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2008, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Shacochis06
arent you done with the stock turbo Brian? or are you gona go out one more time with it and try to break more records?

Either way your gona love the red...im planning on sending my motor to buschur over the winter to

Im planning on putting the record so low it will never be broken I'm only running the stock turbo for one night, whatever it ends up being it will be. Not gonna waste too much time on it. I really thought about not messing with it, but I want to at least show everyone what the stock set up is capable of. I am very excited about the RED outcome.
Old Oct 12, 2008, 09:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We've got some goodies for MostWanted this week. CFT has been leading the build on what will become a legend in it's own time.....We're so excited to be apart of what is going to lead to a new way of thinking and numbers/times of the stock9frame turbo...
Old Oct 14, 2008, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods
We've got some goodies for MostWanted this week. CFT has been leading the build on what will become a legend in it's own time.....We're so excited to be apart of what is going to lead to a new way of thinking and numbers/times of the stock9frame turbo...

Q go check out the pics on my IX RS build thread. You are gonna love it It is coming along as planned Many thanks for the support.
Old Oct 18, 2008, 06:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This project has a lot of good people behind it, glad to be part of it for sure. Stock9frame turbo performance will get redefined by this lightweight et killer!
Old Nov 6, 2008, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

Just a quick update. Car is almost done and CFT deserves alot of credit for doing such a nice job. All the details are in my IX RS Build thread...