Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Many thanks to CFT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2008, 07:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Many thanks to CFT

Just got done talking with Oscar and am so damn excited. The RS is coming out amazing. They are handling every little detail and it is coming along nicely. I just wanted to thank them for all the hard work and keeping everything on schedule. It is nice dealing with a shop that is very professional. I should have some pics in the next few days. I also will be posting the dyno sheets from the 10.7/10.8 runs. I have had a few requests to post them and I finally found them. The car was making great power before we removed the engine. The car was up over 20hp and 20 tq once I switched tuners. Its amazing what an aem can do in the hands of the right person. We are expecting insane numbers on the new set up. Thanks again to everyone at cft and the many others associated currently with the new build. Lots of great people....... Dyno sheets will be up tonight or tomorrow. Then I'll post the new ones because we are tuning the stock turbo for the last blast and then immediately to the red....

First one was the old tune and a very lean afr's(over 12.5afr's). The second sheet is Rolo's very safe tune(11.7-12.0afr's). I'll take 28whp and 25wtq more on a safer tune anyday.... as a side note the car went 11.0-11.20's on the first dyno sheet and ran consistent 10's with a best of 10.772 on the new tunre from CFT. In fact, the car has never ever run in the 11's again with the new tune even when I went sideways-10.99LOL..... So now you can clearly see the car isn't making sub 400whp as so many have suggested. The new tune is flawless and pulls much harder and for a longer period of time.
Attached Thumbnails Many thanks to CFT-dyno1.jpg   Many thanks to CFT-dyno2.jpg  

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Sep 30, 2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 08:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subscribed!!! I can't wait to see what this car is going to do! CFT has a great group of guys who are focused and know how to get the job done! Best of luck Brian!
Old Sep 29, 2008, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why was the motor removed?
Old Sep 29, 2008, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
congrats man...i can't wait to see the old and new dyno numbers...with the stock turbo and red!
Old Sep 30, 2008, 03:24 AM
Evolved Member

motor waz removed for a bad azz BUSCHUR motor. Thanks, and keep an eye out. alot of great people are all in for a great result......
Old Sep 30, 2008, 05:19 AM
Evolved Member

Thumbs up for CFT. I always enjoy their dyno days.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

dyno sheets are up

First one was the old tune and a very lean afr's(over 12.5afr's). The second sheet is Rolo's very safe tune(11.7-12.0afr's). I'll take 28whp and 25wtq more on a safer tune anyday.... as a side note the car went 11.0-11.20's on the first dyno sheet and ran consistent 10's with a best of 10.772 on the new tunre from CFT. In fact, the car has never ever run in the 11's again with the new tune even when I went sideways-10.99LOL..... So now you can clearly see the car isn't making sub 400whp as so many have suggested. The new tune is flawless and pulls much harder and for a longer period of time.

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Sep 30, 2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Thats all I will be posting here since its a review. I just wanted to share the new power with everyone and justify my claims of over 400whp. Everything else will be posted in my IX RS Build thread. So keep an eye out for updates as we will be retuning on the stock then red turbo.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 03:36 PM
Former Sponsor

CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see the track times!

Old Sep 30, 2008, 04:00 PM
Former Sponsor

damn thats a lot of questions..

Congrats Brian on the new setup you have going on.. CFT is doing one hell of a job!! Brian did things dignified IMO.. I used to work on that car and i have no hard feelings with him going to CFT.. We are still friends and remain in touch always..

Last edited by AWD Motorsports; Sep 30, 2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports

Congrats Brian on the new setup you have going on.. CFT is doing one hell of a job!! Brian did things dignified IMO.. I used to work on that car and i have no hard feelings with him going to CFT.. We are still friends and remain in touch always.. The other guy was bitter for no reason..
Thanks Mike. You are very well respected by me and many. You are one of the true professionals in the industry and my car wouldn't be where it is with out you either. It is a nice scenario when shops can work together on a common goal as many are doing right now on the RS..... Bottom line is, everyone wins.....
Old Sep 30, 2008, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports

Congrats Brian on the new setup you have going on.. CFT is doing one hell of a job!! Brian did things dignified IMO.. I used to work on that car and i have no hard feelings with him going to CFT.. We are still friends and remain in touch always.. The other guy was bitter for no reason..
Was that really necessary to say....very professional of u..

Congrats Brian. Good luck with the new set up
Old Sep 30, 2008, 08:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by keevo54
Was that really necessary to say....very professional of u..

Congrats Brian. Good luck with the new set up
I edited to keep brians thread clean ok??
Old Oct 1, 2008, 05:43 PM
Former Sponsor

We are all excited to see what Brian can do with his new setup. Everyone has lent a hand in this buildup and all of us are freaked to see what kinda crazy low 10 #'s Brain can laydown. This is gonna be one great buildup wioth so many awesome Tuners working together for the common goal...ultra low 10's...on the stock 9 turbo...
Old Oct 1, 2008, 11:41 PM
Evolving Member

Brian your car is in the best hands and there is no doubt of looking to run low 10's on the stock 9 turbo and then low 9's with the red.Car is looking good at the chassis shop,Tito is doing some badass work on LANA.At the end the wait of time is going to payoff good.

Oscar @ CFT

Quick Reply: Many thanks to CFT