Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

9sec9's, HTA86 powered EVO9 destroy's our dyno!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2008, 07:08 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cpoevo
II do have one question though, when will this madness stop.
There are only 3 cures for a hard core racer

1 - Death

2 - Bankruptcy

3 - Incaceration

Otherwise there is no end, just a new project
Old Oct 17, 2008, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

for Tom's Evo and not going to 8's...

How can we beef up the rear diff??? or are you just putting another stock rear diff?

Last edited by evovin; Oct 17, 2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 07:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its all my fault Tom... here I have your spare rear in my sh*t box

See ya in a few weeks buddy! Have Victoria with you when I see ya Thaxs!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 08:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Sorry to hear about the car. That sucks!

Yes definitely.... Have a safe trip home Tom! It was a good time hanging out with you while you were here.

DOC BROWN FTW!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

It's nice to see you guys pushing the limits again and trying to accomplish something that I thought was impossible. David you are a great racer that got me into an Evo seeing what you used to do in that rear wheel drive monster you used to race in. Thanks and we all know it is there. Congrats you have accomplished alot for our evo culture. And to 9sec9 that is regretable but incedible.
Thanks
Old Oct 17, 2008, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

hhmmmm....i wonder what DB is going to put on his RS next....lol

Great job guys!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 08:53 PM
Evolving Member

Tom I am 100% sorry that you didnt get your 8. There are very few people that put their hearts into this business and I think yourself and Dave are 2 of those people. The 2 of you deserve 8's more than anybody else in the EVO industry. You not only pour your heart out into research, you pour you heart (and all your research) into the EVO community. I love the fact that the both of you would be just as happy seeing someone else using your technology and innovation to run fast as if you did it yourself. The both of you and Indy (of course) are true innovators. You are like the Davinci's and Leonardo's of our time. I hope to meet both of you and use some of your innovations in my EVO. Good luck, reaching the ever so elusive 8's, I know you can both do it!!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LoKiEvo
Tom I am 100% sorry that you didnt get your 8. There are very few people that put their hearts into this business and I think yourself and Dave are 2 of those people. The 2 of you deserve 8's more than anybody else in the EVO industry. You not only pour your heart out into research, you pour you heart (and all your research) into the EVO community. I love the fact that the both of you would be just as happy seeing someone else using your technology and innovation to run fast as if you did it yourself. The both of you and Indy (of course) are true innovators. You are like the Davinci's and Leonardo's of our time. I hope to meet both of you and use some of your innovations in my EVO. Good luck, reaching the ever so elusive 8's, I know you can both do it!!
A+ on that post brother! I couldnt agree more. Nothing but 100% truth right there.

I see it everyday with David. He is without a doubt in my eyes the most passionate person in the Evo world PERIOD. Im not saying that because I work for him but more so that he's my friend.

I see the blood, sweat, time and desire he puts into all of this stuff day in and day out. Ive learned EVERYTHING I know about Evo's and 4G63's from him and im proud to say so!

I watched Tom for the last 2 and a half weeks eat, sleep and breathe Evo's! The man is pretty dang smart! Tom is a great person and also someone else I consider a friend.

Indy.... the man is a plethora of knowledge in many aspects of racing. If he doesnt know something he knows someone that does and he is always willing to help the next guy out. He's a good guy!

Again....Great post!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Jrod... I hope you know that I am looking forward to meeting you too. I am planing on bringing my EVO down before spring to get some BR parts installed on it and get it tuned by GOD (David)! I am looking forward to becoming a part of the Buschur Family... apparantly you guys are like the mob ... you are either in the family or get the F*CK out of the way ... LOL
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

Insane!!!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 09:56 PM
Evolving Member

Question

Originally Posted by ForcedPerformance
These are T3 flange turbos with .82 A/R volutes, can have them in 2.5" outlet (standard config) or optional 3" vband or 4 bolt outlet for extra charge. Additionally, the TiAl Vband inlet/outlet turbine housing is perfect for this also, and we keep that in stock all the time also, it is a few pounds lighter than the cast iron garrett housings, every pound counts right!

What a/r and outlet is 9sec9 running?

Tial Vband?
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LoKiEvo
Hey Jrod... I hope you know that I am looking forward to meeting you too. I am planing on bringing my EVO down before spring to get some BR parts installed on it and get it tuned by GOD (David)! I am looking forward to becoming a part of the Buschur Family... apparantly you guys are like the mob ... you are either in the family or get the F*CK out of the way ... LOL
Thats good! I like that.

I look forward to meeting everyone. Stop on by anytime!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:08 PM

That's a sad thing to know but still achieving that number is unbelievable, on 35R
Everyone knows this is, for sure, 8 sec car so why feeling sad anymore. Dyno sheet is enough to cease anyone's shi*
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

Crazy power and all I can say is WOW
Old Oct 17, 2008, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

it was a bad night for all of us i guess, my clutch is f***ed and toms car is broken. oh well, thats part of racing i guess. both david and tom will hit 8s no problem though. its the curse of the damn dragway 42!

Quick Reply: 9sec9's, HTA86 powered EVO9 destroy's our dyno!