Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

STM Parts and service.

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2009, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STM Parts and service.

Well today I finally ordered the last of my semi buildup for my VIII. I have ordered my headstuds, timing belt, Buschur Race FMIC, Kelford 272's, a set of stainless steal valve cover bolts, Megan coilovers, clear cam gear cover, smoked marker lights, rexpeed type c c/f spoiler. I am deployed currently and any and all questions I have had, I have had to ask via email to Emery and crew at STM. They have ordered all my questions fast and detailed. While also taking the time to make some reccomendations. They really look out for their customers and offer some really unbeatable prices. They are some of the best people I have ever met and really wouldnt want to do business with anyone besides them. Thats all I have for now since I am waiting for all the parts to come in. I will post new mustang dyno numbers with a review and hopefully pics provided from STM if they are up to taking them when/while they are installing the parts.

Chris

Last edited by Draven83; May 2, 2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old May 1, 2009, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
I have their EGR block-off plate and its a very nice piece plus they were a breeze to deal with.
Old May 1, 2009, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Draven83
Well today I finally ordered the last of my semi buildup for my VIII. I have ordered my headstuds, timing belt, Buschur Race FMIC, Kelford 272's, a set of stainless steal valve cover bolts, Megan coilovers, clear cam gear cover, smoked marker lights. I am deployed currently and any and all questions I have had, I have had to ask via email to Emery and crew at STM. They have ordered all my questions fast and detailed. While also taking the time to make some reccomendations. They really look out for their customers and offer some really unbeatable prices. They are some of the best people I have ever met and really wouldnt want to do business with anyone besides them. Thats all I have for now since I am waiting for all the parts to come in. I will post new mustang dyno numbers with a review and hopefully pics provided from STM if they are up to taking them when/while they are installing the parts.

Chris
i wish i had the same service you did! its been over a month since i ordered my test pipe and a few other things. i got the other stuff i ordered but still waiting on the test pipe! the customer service sucks, they dont answer emails (emery or bill) very well or ship things on time or when they say its going to be shipped. ill never deal with them again.
Old May 1, 2009, 11:26 PM
Evolved Member

im sure there is a missunderstanding. this is the first bad thing i have ever heard about them. im sure if you call them, they will fix eveything man...just give them a shout. Emery is a really cool guy, i have dealt with him alot since i have ben back on the main land.
Old May 2, 2009, 10:35 PM

We've always had good experiences with STM they are a stand up group.