Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2009, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Now Jai Siebert's parts are being listed by another EvoM member -- look at this:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...rms-turbo.html
Old Sep 19, 2009, 02:08 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LetsGo82nd
Be careful dealing with Less10. I have been waiting on a dash for more than a month now. He claims he shipped three weeks ago but can't come up with a tracking number, just more excuses.
I shipped it greyhound, I told you this and there is no tracking info that im aware of. I have called and went to the place a million times. Dude why would I **** anyone over a 200 dollar dash lmao.

Kailen I didnt know you called me, parts are ariving this week, just gotta wait on that stock flange. Ill be calling you in T minus 20 seconds.

I have sold 6k dollar cars site unseen and shipped them, I highly doubht I would do anything stupid for $200 dollars. Seems pretty retarded to me.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

FYI greyhound does not have tracking number
Old Sep 19, 2009, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by dsm25psi
FYI greyhound does not have tracking number

ACTUALLY YOUR WRONG dsm25psi they do have tracking numbers if you ship stuff priority shipping. if you just go in there and ship there is no tracking number. i ship to much stuff to not know the policy. LetsGo82nd when you bought my front bumper i shipped it grey hound and gave you a gli number but was not priority so could not track it that number just tells you its in the system you would have to call every greyhound in the loop to track it down. As for less10 im at work now so if you call you got my folks ill call you in 1 hour when i get off to get this resolved. so far you been trusting to me and a stand up guy yes you have called me i just dont like to get screwed over and as i already had a issue with a powdercoater that will remain unnamed for now ill sue i have a personal lawyer i dont play kid games.

now back on TOPIC PLEASE this is not about less10 start another thread its about forcepower. somebody just needs to start a class action lawsuit and get this guy only need 15 people will not be hard to get

Last edited by RockmanX; Sep 19, 2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by berns
well, paypal decided in my favor, but unfortunately, they'll only refund my money if they know it's in the seller's account, which of course, it is not.
CitiCard has given me conditional funds while they investigate, but I got a letter saying if I didn't attempt to return the wheels and prove that with a tracking slip, they couldn't help any further.
So I called them. I spoke with a manager in the claims department and explained the situation completely. She agreed that I obviously deserve a refund but there's little they can do if the merchant will not cooperate. So, I listened in while she called James.
She basically said "James, will you agree to email Alex and say "Send the wheels back to this address and I will refund you in full for $1300.""
He said yes, to sum it up, but I doubt he'd do it. When she asked him to do it immediately he said "maybe tonight or tomorrow." Well, it's been 2 days.
At least if I got it in writing I could take him to court, but it's just getting ridiculous already.

Wheels will go up on ebay. If you guys know anyone with an s2k, or are members of a forum, shoot me and IM and you can post these up for me. I need them gone

Thanks for the support, dudes.
why dont you just send him some "V0lk Wh33ls" back?
Old Sep 19, 2009, 02:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Matthew333
why dont you just send him some "V0lk Wh33ls" back?
cause that would be dishonest and can come back on him stating he did not send the proper wheels back trying to keep my money come on man have some integrity
Old Sep 20, 2009, 01:53 PM

No turbo after all

I'm starting to become a bit concerned. I recently went through ebay last night and saw this link :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tomei...#ht_500wt_1182 (jamminevo22)

After winning the item and trying to contact the seller regarding payment, I have yet to receive a response. Long story short, I was doing a bit of research here regarding similar mods to mine with the same turbo and stumbled upon this thread :

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...thread-10.html

Bottom line : Thank God I did NOT send this payment because I would be beyond pissed if somebody scammed me out of over $1200!
Old Sep 20, 2009, 02:28 PM

I am so careful with ebay, pretty much if they are not power sellers then I barely give them a second look
Old Sep 20, 2009, 02:31 PM

I guess I got too excited about the idea of 400+whp. If I receive a penalty on ebay because of it, so be it. I get to keep my money
Old Sep 20, 2009, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Good thing.....
Old Sep 20, 2009, 06:00 PM

u need to be very safe with costly items on ebay... its risky

good luck

cheers

rob
Old Sep 20, 2009, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That guy could possibly be the one that rip a couple of Evom members including me OFF. He's from AZ. Sad to see some people like that living. They should all die and go to Hell
Old Sep 21, 2009, 01:55 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, this is effin unbelievable. This retard with lack of education obviously thinks he's smarter than others and can get away with repeated scams. I hope he burns in flame. This thread makes me angry.
Old Sep 21, 2009, 03:50 PM

I just got home and saw the message from him today. Kid's from OH
Old Sep 23, 2009, 04:58 AM

419 787 4499

Originally Posted by evodave
honestly i believe you ... i am sorry guys i will still try to get tracking info for anyone i can
Hey guys sorry for getting ripped of by this kid I almost sent him money for engine and the transmission today,but I typed his cell number in google and I got to find out how sorry he is. So no money from me thanks guys for the post and sorry that you having problems.

Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)