Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2009, 12:32 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bumo need these gone!!!!!
Old Aug 19, 2009, 07:38 PM
Account Disabled

Bump still here!!!!!!
Old Aug 22, 2009, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I bought two Bosch fuel pumps from this seller about two weeks ago, but have not received pictures of them or a tracking number as promised. Since he's active on this thread, but won't return my PMs, I thought you all might want to be aware of that fact. Right now, he's got a zero positive feedback rating. That will change, either for the positive or the negative.

I'll edit this post to update developments, if I get the pictures of what I paid for, and the pumps arrive as promised.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 02:42 PM
Evolved Member

God damn, someone needs to ban this forcepower scammer before anyone else gets screwed.

Nobody buy anything from this guy, you will lose your money.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 02:45 PM
Evolved Member

damn i posted on his other thread, this is the third for sale thread i have read in the last 5 mins with the d bag trying to scam more people with retarded deals. come on mods really, lets step in here...?
Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:38 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
wow kinda suprised i met up with him yesterday he traded me the brides for a clutch i had. they were dirty which i didn't know about and will need steam cleaned but other then that everything went smoothly. He also tuned one of my buddies cars with good results (flash ) so i don't know. i will text him now and try to help anyone out who bought stuff.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evodave
wow kinda suprised i met up with him yesterday he traded me the brides for a clutch i had. they were dirty which i didn't know about and will need steam cleaned but other then that everything went smoothly. He also tuned one of my buddies cars with good results (flash ) so i don't know. i will text him now and try to help anyone out who bought stuff.
thats interesting cause he took a desposit from me for those brides already.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
come on dave get on some of that getright something not right here bro. Ill IM you once i return to the house for work
Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:58 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RockmanX
come on dave get on some of that getright something not right here bro. Ill IM you once i return to the house for work

wtf are you trying to say
Old Aug 22, 2009, 03:59 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by VtexGt3
thats interesting cause he took a desposit from me for those brides already.

he said he shipped out that dudes fuel pumps already i also texted him and told him to get in contact with you. i can't just give out peoples contact info ya know. i am sure he will make it right
Old Aug 22, 2009, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

okay. well can you tell him to get in touch with me immediately because I have no way to contact him. Otherwise I will have to pursue legal actions against him. Thanks.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/of...g-sellers.html
Old Aug 22, 2009, 05:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
he said he shipped out that dudes fuel pumps already i also texted him and told him to get in contact with you. i can't just give out peoples contact info ya know. i am sure he will make it right
Dave, that's a real cop out on your part. You bought a set of seats that the seller already had taken a deposit on from a previous buyer. When you learn about that, you protect the double crossing seller, not the buyer.

I've bought things from you before, but if that's the outlook you have on protecting people from scams on EvoM, maybe people should rethink whether it's reasonable to do business with you. I will.

So, let's recap why I'm not so confident as you that we'll all get the parts we paid for.

The seller's name is James Siebert, although he never told me that himself. He is a 22 year old from Toledo, Ohio. He has sold, and been paid for, parts that he advertised for sale, but has not shipped.

I paid him for two genuine Bosch 044 fuel pumps that he advertised right here on EvoM. He claimed to me that they had been bought from Jay Racing, a friend of mine. I got a couple of "I'll take the pics I promised you tomorrow... I have them but i can't send them because they're on my cell phone... etc for more than two weeks now. He promised photos, he promised a tracking number, but produced nothing, nada, zilch. He explicitly promised to send pictures of the Bosch pumps to show that they were genuine BEFORE he shipped them -- never happened, and there is no proof at all that he shipped them. This morning, after I filed a claim with paypal, he sent me a PM in response to my demand for a tracking number. He said the pumps had been shipped USPS (which, of course, have no tracking numbers, and cannot be verified). He said the pics were on his cell phone, but he couldn't send them to me, blah, blah, blah...

Another member PM'd me and said he'd had a trade deal with the seller to swap turbos with him. Seller claimed his girlfriend shipped the turbo kit to the trader, but no parts have showed up. Same story, different buyer...

He took a deposit for the seats, then turned around and sold them to you. Taking a deposit and selling the seats to someone else is a scam, wouldn't you agree? How about not immediately refunding money that was given to you for parts you sold to someone else? Sound legit to you?

That's bogus, Dave. You may have lucked out because you went in person -- but there's lots more to the story.

Who is this seller? I learned the following in an hours or so of research this morning. Here is Mr. Siebert's myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/iswallowsemen

He told me to pay him through an account that turned out to be his girlfriend's paypal account. Her name is Ashley Perry. You can find her right there in his myspace friends page, and when you go to her page, you'll find an a album of pics of his Evo, proving that it's him. What kind of guy would involve his girlfriend in a transaction that could turn out badly for her as well as him? Why don't you "text" your buddy, Dave, and ask him? Let us know what you find out.

The guy that bought a UTEC on E-Bay also paid the same paypal account that I did -- the one belonging to his girlfriend. He has not received the part he paid for either.

These issues are apparently not the first time Mr. Siebert has sold things that turned out to be a problem.

He has been the topic of for sale problems in Toledo, where there is an 18 page thread about it on the local DSM board. Want to read it? Look here: http://www.toledotuners.com/phpBB3/v...hp?f=2&t=37791

Want more? Look here: http://www.newengdsm.org/forums/view...6a7624aad5d42e

If Mr. Siebert is reading this, remember I told you plainly that you'd be better off refunding my money, or making darn sure I get EXACTLY what I paid you for. I'm just getting started. If you have the parts I bought and paid for, you had better be in line to ship them when the office opens in the morning and send me a tracking number. I'll have the package opened at the local Post Office by the postal inspector. Make sure it has the right parts in it. If you never had the parts, or if you sold them to someone else, like the seats, you better send me a quick refund, or pay Jay Racing to send them out direct. Go ahead and let us all know what you decide.

Last edited by CO_VR4; Aug 22, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

CO VR4, glad to see you doing this. Please don't stop until it's solved. I can't stand to see this happening to so many people. It's insane.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 06:04 PM
Account Disabled

ok so i am not "coping out " or ripping anyone off.... how would i have known he was trading me a set of seats he had a deposit on....i don't follow his threads even if he did post there was a deposit i wouldn't have known. Don't let your anger over your transaction with a guy that had zero feedback make you blame me for anything . i did nothing and infact went out of my way to get his contact info , text him since he is on his way back from delaware or something where he bought a evo9 shell from and find out what was going on for you guys. This is retarded that i am even having to type this. i only saw this thread and posted because i wanted to assure people they would get there parts and let the guy know they were traded to me.

for the seats guy he tried to refund your money from his phone but he can't . he said when he gets home he will refund it. apparently he couldn't wait and was worried about your e-check payment and said it wasn't going to clear till much later or something.

for CO_VR4 yes i know we have done transactions together. your clearly are not good at judging or deciding on who to trust. you buy stuff off a dude with no feedback and pay an account that wasn't his THEN when i try to help you then you tear me down and discredit me and my business....retarded. honestly at this point i regret even trying to help you . i spend all day everyday trying to help people out and do what i can to make this community a better place ...don't don't go there either.

i am done with this

so to recap i met the guy (not knowing he had a deposit on the seats) he seemed legit , i tried to help you guys and i get treated like i knew and was doing something wrong. Awesome, well either way i am assuming your gonna get your stuff and dude you will have your seat $ refund as soon as he gets back into town he said.

Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)