Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2009, 04:11 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he texted me cause apparently his account has been disabled. he wanted to make everyone realize he isn't a complete scammer

here is what he sent me

fenders he sold on here or ebay ..... 468404810162666

utec he sold on ebay i believe .......... 468404810162628

he asked me to post this stuff..... he also told me the reason paypal did nothing for the guy with the wheels that are staggered is because he showed them the ad or something stating he sold them as a staggered setup that needed 15mm spacers and he told the buyer....

he also told me he deals with hamflex on here all the time and personal_golf and they are good with him...

this is just what he texted me . i am trying to get everyone their tracking info and help out here so

DON'T kill the messanger i have no affiliation with him!
Old Aug 24, 2009, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Dave- you're a good man..

I sincerely hope this guy makes things right, cuz they(he) are ridiculously wrong...
Old Aug 24, 2009, 07:30 PM
Evolving Member

lol this kid wanted my recaro braille seat i have and told me he was going to trade for the seats! called me two days straight telling me he hated all the tire kickers on evom... Someone should def. give this kid an *** kicking...
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evodave
he asked me to post this stuff..... he also told me the reason paypal did nothing for the guy with the wheels that are staggered is because he showed them the ad or something stating he sold them as a staggered setup that needed 15mm spacers and he told the buyer....
DON'T kill the messanger i have no affiliation with him!
WOW.. just wow.

I have all of this in my Private Messages folder.. It's great how the original wheel thread has been removed, but it was listed as 4 gram lights in 17x9 with 245's...

first message:
me:
Hey dude, I'm really interested in your wheels..
Just need to know if 5mm will 100% clear the front brakes, and if the fronts are the only ones that require spacers.

what size are the tires and how much tread is left on them?

forcepower: 245 40 17 tires are practically brand new. still has the nubs on it. yes with 5mm spacers they clear the fronts, rears clear fine

Took 2 weeks to ship the wheels to me. and when the arrived, I had 2 17x9 wheels (that wouldn't clear the fronts even with a 10mm spacer) and I had 2 17x8 wheels with 225 tires, that wouldn't clear the fronts either, but not like it mattered.. nobody buys staggered wheels, and I WOULD NEVER purchase a staggered setup, unless we're only talking about staggered offsets.. This is rediculous.

I can't believe the thread has been deleted, there goes my evidence. I should have taken a screenshot when I had the chance.

When I called him he sounded so surprised and said "oh ****, my friend sent you the 2 wrong wheels.. we have a set of 6. I'll have him send out the other 17x9's. Now things were seeming super shady. But there was no point, because he told me they'd fit with a 5mm spacer up front, and that's the most I wanted to run. These wheels were never on an evo. They were only on an s2000, and it's for this very reason.. That same day, on the phone, he agreed to give me a refund and said it'd be sent by Monday. Of course, this hasn't happened.

Do you really think I'd make this big a deal if I was sold something I knowingly purchased and didn't have an issue with it? Come on dave.

This kid is nothing but lies.

Last edited by berns; Aug 24, 2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
He sold the wheels to someone else on e-bay too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volk-...#ht_500wt_1182

Berns, maybe that guy still wants them

EvoDave, thanks for the update. Seriously. If someone gets what they paid for, that's a good thing. If you get him on the phone again, ask him for the tracking number for the three Bosch 044 fuel pumps he said he already sent to me but has no tracking number for... If you're on a roll, ask him whether he's going to pay for the lawyer for his girlfriend after she can't explain where the money went out of her paypal account for the parts that were paid for but have not been shipped...

To all who get packages, make sure when you take delivery you have some neutral person there with a camera, so if you open the box and get rocks you have good documentation for the po po's ...
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:28 PM
Account Disabled

no problem i am trying to help everyone get squared away. on a side note the ebay auction did have the staggered info in it... he swears he told berns that when he sold it but i can see how this thread is going i don't know if i believe it. i am leaning towards there being things left out if not stuff way worse in the sales of the items. sucks guys i am sorry

on a side note i broke the 500 barrier tonight! hah (well i actually have over 590 positive feedbacks but 500 from unique buyers )... i promise if anyone wants to buy from me i won't rip them off haha

Last edited by evodave; Aug 24, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
http://buschurforums.com/forum/showt...d=1#post143963

still trying to sell the wheels..?
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
That's a private part of the Buschur board, but you might want to give the mods a heads up there too
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CO_VR4
That's a private part of the Buschur board, but you might want to give the mods a heads up there too
My bad. I forget whats private and whats not since comp auto logs me in.

This is what it says.... or did you already read it?

17" Volk Gram Light 57 Maximums in White FOR SALE!!!
I have a set of WHITE gram light 57 maximums for sale.
Rims are 17x9 5x114.3 with new BFG KDWs.
Rims have no scuffs, no rashes, no paint chips.

I received them on trade for some parts and have no use for them. So they are for sale. I am taking best offer on them.... rims are 350 a piece so plz no lowballs
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:46 PM
Account Disabled

he just relisted them? like last 2 days?
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

posted 7/13..

bumped today. Never informed mods of sale.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:53 PM
Evolved Member

may have a lead on his phone number... He low balled the bajesus outta a friend of mine on his evo.. and he still has his number. should prove to clear things up when his info is out in the open...
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:57 PM
Evolving Member

Tells you something when he hasnt responded since he got called out...
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
this is sad im glad everbody is working together to get this fool. Handle up evom for real. EVODAVE CHECK YOUR AOL MESSAGER!!!
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pensport
Tells you something when he hasnt responded since he got called out...
Yeah got called out...

How about we call him...

419-787-4499

My friend had it in his notes from his evo sales. Feel free to have fun guys!

Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)