Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, I already have his number.. And Dave, what reason do I have to lie here. He had no reason to lie on an ebay listing. But on an evo specific forum, he did..

As for xRogue, can you please either give me your login info for the buschur private site or take a screen shot of the thread so I have it for paypal and my CC company? Thanks.

if you don't know how to take a screen shot, open the window you want to copy, press ctrl + alt + prt sc (print screen) and then paste it in paint or another image program to create a .jpg

Thanks
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
no prob.. taking it now. =)
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:15 PM
Evolving Member

i registered and got onto the site.. good thing he's too ****ing stupid to cover his tracks. thanks a ton dude. you've helped me immensely.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

thanks dude, once again. Got the screen shot, as well as some paper copies. Dave, hope this is enough proof for you.

I feel like a moron. Only a profile pic of the wheels, and they're not even on his car. I'm just way too trusting it seems.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:43 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
honestly i believe you ... i am sorry guys i will still try to get tracking info for anyone i can
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

You can run and hide from individuals.

Its hard to hide from a community.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evodave
honestly i believe you ... i am sorry guys i will still try to get tracking info for anyone i can
i'll take a tracking number if he's sending my refund by fedex. otherwise, maybe show up at his house and threaten his life, or his ***** of a girlfriend for my money back. and i'll gladly send this mismatched set of wheels to him.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 11:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
lol i would have given you my br login bro lol i been to his fourm site once lol now twice to look at that lol
Old Aug 25, 2009, 06:52 AM
Evolved Member

who asked me about my refund a few pages back? I was reading all the new posts and I forgot who was the original poster..

no he didn't. In fact, he tried to get the money out of paypal today too. This rat bastard had me without seats.

The guy with the wheels lives close to me. Anyone interested in showing up to his house?
Old Aug 25, 2009, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Here's the link to all of the parts and items he sold in E-Bay auctions, many of which were advertised on this board as well:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/lpatr...c0.m283&_rdc=1
Old Aug 25, 2009, 08:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by VtexGt3
who asked me about my refund a few pages back? I was reading all the new posts and I forgot who was the original poster..

no he didn't. In fact, he tried to get the money out of paypal today too. This rat bastard had me without seats.

The guy with the wheels lives close to me. Anyone interested in showing up to his house?
I'm in. I want to strangle this kid. I texted him last night and said, "so now you're going to claim you warned me that the wheels were staggered and would require a 15mm spacer?" and he replied, "i'm not going to fight with you bro... this is over and done with." HA.
we'll see when it's done. this douche deserves only the worst
Old Aug 25, 2009, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VtexGt3

That was me actually and btw you should have called paypal so they would have frozen her account so he cant remove money. just add to it.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
That was me actually and btw you should have called paypal so they would have frozen her account so he cant remove money. just add to it.
i had actually called paypal. But they more or less told me that they can't do sh*t about it because the money passed through their hands already. My bank declined the withdraw though, so it ended up okay.

But he definately never even tried to give a refund.

In anycase, where's the rest of the people waiting for stuff from him? Caravan to his house!
Old Aug 25, 2009, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

He was banned off Buschurs forum this morning thanks to this thread. =)

Woot Woot!

Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)