Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2009, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
any other evo thread needs to bewarened if you use more then just this evoempire socalevo etc if your members there let them know as well post all his info phone number and location etc so if he tries to change it up its all there
Old Aug 25, 2009, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i actually PMed Dave Buschur on the forums at 2am last night and told him to ban him as well as lock the thread so I can leave it for evidence. Really nice guy.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

well im sure buschur racing wants no part of this scandel lol. better notify other vendors etc evo forums
Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by berns
i actually PMed Dave Buschur on the forums at 2am last night and told him to ban him as well as lock the thread so I can leave it for evidence. Really nice guy.
David does VERY little moderation of his own forum. Jarrods the man with the banstick.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

well, for a guy who does very little, he did exactly what i asked him. so i'm more than satisfied. regardless, i might have gotten the wheels sold to an s2k owner. we'll see.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Well what i mean is - he didnt do it. Jarrod did. If you pm jarrod directly or use the lil triange thing he gets on it quicker.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

This is intense! For the most part I am not going to question what has or has not happened with force.

On the other hand I traded some parts with him and everything was okay, I too met up with him person and traded body pieces. Everything went swell and recently I have only heard from him regarding some tires I was selling.

Im not on here to really get involved, i was pm'd that my name was thrown in is all. So as far as force and I go are deal was legit and im happy. I really hope everything turns out okay for everyone...
Old Aug 26, 2009, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I am in the process of selling him my EVO 9 head. I just came upon this thread after doing some searching because the paypal account he sent the money from was his Dad's account, which didn't have a validated physical address. That always is a red flag for me so I decided to do some searching.

He sent some money, not all of it. Still waiting on the rest. I am only sending the parts he paid for and the rest later when he finishes payment.

I will keep you guys posted on the status.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 08:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
You gotta wonder if the money he's sending you came from the guys here that didn't get what they paid for...
Old Aug 26, 2009, 09:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by phenem
I am in the process of selling him my EVO 9 head. I just came upon this thread after doing some searching because the paypal account he sent the money from was his Dad's account, which didn't have a validated physical address. That always is a red flag for me so I decided to do some searching.

He sent some money, not all of it. Still waiting on the rest. I am only sending the parts he paid for and the rest later when he finishes payment.

I will keep you guys posted on the status.
With no confirmed physical address -- are you protected at all via paypal? Or can he claim he didnt recieve the parts - and that he wants his money back.. while keeping your parts...

I wouldnt deal with him period - unless it is inperson via cash.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 09:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by xRoguex
With no confirmed physical address -- are you protected at all via paypal? Or can he claim he didnt recieve the parts - and that he wants his money back.. while keeping your parts...

I wouldnt deal with him period - unless it is inperson via cash.

That's exactly the case! There's no seller protection unless you shipped to confirmed address. Refund payment and don't ship!
Old Aug 26, 2009, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

for real thats real stupid to be sending parts to unconfirmed address we are trying to save your money here he will claim that and you will be on this forum saying he scammed you. End the deal right now and try to get some message in email forum from him stating he got the first round of parts and if he tries to pull that crap you can send paypal the information
Old Aug 26, 2009, 09:47 PM

man nothing even happened to me and my blood is boiling reading this! i hate these little 20 something butt f**** that think theryre so smart. i hope you guys mash his face in. sorry bout everyones luck, keep us updated
Old Aug 27, 2009, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I told him I am going to refund his money back and he got all pissed that I wasn't going to sell him the head. I told him why and he acted like it wasn't a big deal he doesn't have a confirmed address and still keeps arguing me that because I have his money it should not be a big deal.

So, I called paypal and told them the situation, they told me not to send it until he confirms his address. Once he does that and re-sends me the money I will send the head.

He is claiming others have filed claims not letting him get his money from his paypal, probably because he never sent them anything!

I do not want to do business with a kid like this. He has wasted my time and I am
a very busy guy that has a lot of other things to be doing then sitting here with a punk trying to pull one over on other people.

He seems like he is honest with the people he has to be honest with and not with others. There is an excuse for everything with this kid. If he was an honest person you wouldn't need excuses, just facts.

I am done with him, the money will be refunded tomorrow once it clears.

Guys that have lost anything due to this kid, if you want his contact info, address, and Dad's email/paypal info please send me a PM I will provide whatever you need to get back what you have lost.

~Zach

P.S. - EVO9 Head with all sensors, valvetrain, and Cosworth springs/retainers is back up for sale! ;-)

Last edited by phenem; Aug 27, 2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 11:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by phenem
I told him I am going to refund his money back and he got all pissed that I wasn't going to sell him the head. I told him why and he acted like it wasn't a big deal he doesn't have a confirmed address and still keeps arguing me that because I have his money it should not be a big deal.

So, I called paypal and told them the situation, they told me not to send it until he confirms his address. Once he does that and re-sends me the money I will send the head.

He is claiming others have filed claims not letting him get his money from his paypal, probably because he never sent them anything!

I do not want to do business with a kid like this. He has wasted my time and I am
a very busy guy that has a lot of other things to be doing then sitting here with a punk trying to pull one over on other people.

He seems like he is honest with the people he has to be honest with and not with others. There is an excuse for everything with this kid. If he was an honest person you wouldn't need excuses, just facts.

I am done with him, the money will be refunded tomorrow once it clears.

Guys that have lost anything due to this kid, if you want his contact info, address, and Dad's email/paypal info please send me a PM I will provide whatever you need to get back what you have lost.

~Zach

P.S. - EVO9 Head with all sensors, valvetrain, and Cosworth springs/retainers is back up for sale! ;-)
I've never heard someone with so many excuses, it really is crazy.
Still haven't received any type of refund.

Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)