Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2009, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does anyone know how old this guy is? I'm guessing he's in his 20s... any ideas?
Old Aug 28, 2009, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by VtexGt3
does anyone know how old this guy is? I'm guessing he's in his 20s... any ideas?
Says he is 22 on his MySpace page....sounds like a punk 16 year old though, I talked to him and didn't know who he was at when he was interested in my head. Needless to say I stopped the transaction and didn't send him a thing!
Old Aug 29, 2009, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I got a voice mail from the seller yesterday afternoon saying that a full refund had been initiated through Paypal. My Paypal account page says that the refund is pending. We'll see exactly what that means in the next few days.
Old Aug 29, 2009, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

I've got a little background in "persuasion" so to speak. Live in Ohio as well...willing to cut a percentage
Old Aug 29, 2009, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by CO_VR4
I got a voice mail from the seller yesterday afternoon saying that a full refund had been initiated through Paypal. My Paypal account page says that the refund is pending. We'll see exactly what that means in the next few days.
I think hes gettin worried - and starting to refund money!
Old Aug 29, 2009, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
if you get 15 people which im sure you can you can all file a class action lawsuit against him and if he cant produce then jail time can sue him for court cost lawyer fees pain and suffering the whole 9 i went and spoke with one of my friends thats a laywer get him if he starts flaking out
Old Sep 3, 2009, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Paypal issued me a full refund today.
Old Sep 3, 2009, 12:37 PM
Account Disabled

Location: driving the 10 second beast in ohio or running lightmods.net
glad people are getting their issues resolved
Old Sep 3, 2009, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CO_VR4
Paypal issued me a full refund today.
Congrats. I just read through the whole saga.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Well guys, Mastercard has given me temporary funds back until further investigation.. That further investigation will only happen when I prove to them I've at least attempted to send the wheels back to the seller. That's something I don't really feel comfortable with.

I got paypal to open up the case again and look at it more seriously by changing the claim to SNAD (significantly not as described). At this level of claim, there is protection for the buyer, whether the item was purchased on or off ebay. The seller, either Ashley or Douchebag James, has untik 9/10 (tomorrow!) to respond.. They've had 2 weeks to respond and haven't said or done a thing, and I've submitted 9 pages of evidence to paypal which has made my case pretty irrefutable.

Anyway, I'll give an update tomorrow after Paypal gets back to me. Think I might just be ok!
Old Sep 9, 2009, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hell ya get this scammer, punk *** kid taking folks hard earned bucks...hope he goes down in flames
Old Sep 10, 2009, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

berns, any good news? Hope so
Old Sep 12, 2009, 08:16 AM

only a few hours away, and we know what his evo looks like!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG mistake on his womens part and his for posting that in her myspace page....... I personaly would be in OH looking for this punk and if I didnt catch up with him, I would certainly be catching up with his car. I think he needs to part his car out to pay for medical bills, or whats left of it when i would get done with it. I think a mouth open on the curb and a heel to the back of the head would straighten alot out hope you guys get refunded promptly. flowers, sunshine and happy thoughts to everyone
Old Sep 13, 2009, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

well, paypal decided in my favor, but unfortunately, they'll only refund my money if they know it's in the seller's account, which of course, it is not.
CitiCard has given me conditional funds while they investigate, but I got a letter saying if I didn't attempt to return the wheels and prove that with a tracking slip, they couldn't help any further.
So I called them. I spoke with a manager in the claims department and explained the situation completely. She agreed that I obviously deserve a refund but there's little they can do if the merchant will not cooperate. So, I listened in while she called James.
She basically said "James, will you agree to email Alex and say "Send the wheels back to this address and I will refund you in full for $1300.""
He said yes, to sum it up, but I doubt he'd do it. When she asked him to do it immediately he said "maybe tonight or tomorrow." Well, it's been 2 days.
At least if I got it in writing I could take him to court, but it's just getting ridiculous already.

Wheels will go up on ebay. If you guys know anyone with an s2k, or are members of a forum, shoot me and IM and you can post these up for me. I need them gone

Thanks for the support, dudes.
Old Sep 13, 2009, 08:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why he would refund $ to mike but not you? So with snad ebay still can't get anything for you. That's suck

Quick Reply: Forcepower22 ripoff info (formerly Seat thread)