Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

The Tuning Guru...Mellon!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2009, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Tuning Guru...Mellon!

Chris of Mellon Tuning does it again! After being on EVOM for a full year before even getting a Evo I already knew I would go with Mellon's tune. After doing the the normal bolt-on's I knew it was time for a tune. After a few hicups from the garbage gas in AZ we got the timing ironed out and it began making more and more power every time I received a new flash. When all was said and done the car was like a new vehicle, responsive and zero knock. I was on the fence about email tunes, after hearing everyone say the only way to get it done right is to get on a dyno is wrong. A tuner is going to be looking at the same data on a dyno as they are using Evoscan, only difference is that it takes a little longer since you are sending the data somewhere else to be "massaged". I would recommend Chris to anyone and plan on getting tuned again once I get more mods. If you have any Q's, hit me up. Proud to be part of the Mellon Army!

Jay
Old Aug 15, 2009, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good **** man,glad to see your happy! What did the car put down and whats the mod list?