Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

cbrd

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2009, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Turbo01s2k
I have to agree. I am now the owner of a CBRD employee owned/cbrd built evo 9 and can say the the only hands it will ever touch are mine, or CBRD. Thats if i cant figure it out myself lol. Thanks for the great car caleb!
I hear that car has a sweet seating position.

CBRD is a great place to go to have stickers put on your car, they are also alright at: wrenching, tuning, building blue time attack cars and cleaning the floors
Old Aug 20, 2009, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes stealthyevoviii that was it (blk car with blk rims/red lip) and thanks o turbo01s2k i almost bought your (calebs old car) a few weeks ago but i needed to sell my other car to get a evo so i couldn get that one but i knew when i did get evo it was goin to cbrd to get done right
Old Aug 21, 2009, 08:42 PM
Evolving Member

Awsome service from CBRD

CBRD is definately the real thing! I have a BBK full and have been very impresed with the speed of delivery and service after the purchase. I have NEVER gotten a " Thank You " note from an afternarket auto supplier. Not only did I get a follow up letter but a check!!! Evidently the price has dropped a little since I purchased my BBK full, so Chad sent me a check for the difference. The delivery time and response to any questions or issues that arise is always less than 24 hours. I hope to be able to make a road trip to their shop to meet Chad sometime soon. The evo community is fortunate to have suppliers and product developers like this, especially as we are a small volume, production car.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by EVOEMS
CBRD is definately the real thing! I have a BBK full and have been very impresed with the speed of delivery and service after the purchase. I have NEVER gotten a " Thank You " note from an afternarket auto supplier. Not only did I get a follow up letter but a check!!! Evidently the price has dropped a little since I purchased my BBK full, so Chad sent me a check for the difference. The delivery time and response to any questions or issues that arise is always less than 24 hours. I hope to be able to make a road trip to their shop to meet Chad sometime soon. The evo community is fortunate to have suppliers and product developers like this, especially as we are a small volume, production car.
Wow! Now that is first class. I need to make it back up there.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 12:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOEMS
That review just sold me on buying from cbrd!
Old Dec 10, 2009, 12:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by t-revzr
That review just sold me on buying from cbrd!
thay are definatley awsome dudes thier. all my tuning is done thier and i bought alot off chad. im still trying to play him in fooseball for a cbrd rad with fan! how about it chad?
Old Dec 10, 2009, 12:54 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks everyone! we appreciate the kind words.

we were originally able to drop the BBK about 8 dollars, and we refunded about 180 or so people at the time, then we kept the pricing there, glad everyone was appreciative...

- and will (pizza man) im moving my foos table into my new house shortly, then its on

cheers

cb
Old Dec 10, 2009, 07:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CBRD
Thanks everyone! we appreciate the kind words.

we were originally able to drop the BBK about 8 dollars, and we refunded about 180 or so people at the time, then we kept the pricing there, glad everyone was appreciative...

- and will (pizza man) im moving my foos table into my new house shortly, then its on

cheers

cb
i bet thats one sick house. pics or it didnt happen
Old Dec 10, 2009, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

Great to hear good comments like this. I plan to take my BBK powered Evo there to be tuned....if I ever get it back together!
Old Dec 10, 2009, 07:29 PM

agree with all of this, amazing showroom, fantastic knowledge, proven record, exceptionally nice guys, so thankful its so close to where i live and work!!! will be coming here for all future endeavors like tuning etc that are above my level! and chad, ill play u at foosball for anything. me>* at foosball.... hahaha been beaten by two people ever