Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My experiance with Cwill

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by localtoys73
well i had good service from cwill bought an ets fmic from him pm a few times he pm back

shipped when he said it would gave me a good price and the piece looks and works great

thanks
Thanks again. Im glad ur happy
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:53 PM
Account Disabled

In order to do business and to stay in business one needs to learn and practice the ability in dealing with both positive and negative remarks. The positive side of running a business and the negative sides if you will......

The gentleman simply made a thread because he believed you were at fault CWill. He also explained that you gave him the runaround. Instead of anticipating a positive review thread, how about rectify the current situation.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by TheDream
In order to do business and to stay in business one needs to learn and practice the ability in dealing with both positive and negative remarks. The positive side of running a business and the negative sides if you will......

The gentleman simply made a thread because he believed you were at fault CWill. He also explained that you gave him the runaround. Instead of anticipating a positive review thread, how about rectify the current situation.
I did rectify and im sorry to hear about ur DTM story, Ive had problems with them too.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by localtoys73
well i had good service from cwill bought an ets fmic from him pm a few times he pm back

shipped when he said it would gave me a good price and the piece looks and works great

thanks
+1 I’ve dealt with Cwill on many occasion and he has never let me down.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 02:00 PM
Account Disabled

I appreciate it, not to go off topic or jack the gentleman's thread......

The situation happened with another fellow evo owner, I just tried to voice my input in that Nick never returned calls I made to him, never answered emails nor returned my messages. I had 12 grand in my hand for a build and decided what the hell? I'll give it to someone who will give me the time a day and someone who I trust.

Thanks for rectifying the above situation. It makes me feel better too because I know the feeling of being scammed and the dishonesty that comes with it.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
certain people dont need to have negative reviews about them and cwill you happen to be one of them. I dont expect such things from you i heard about you never done business with you but word of mouth. its ok to be in the wrong but not get too defensive when somebody post negative street cred because they feel they are not heard. thats whats wondiful about the internet you canfind anything about anybody if you have enough negative press it will effect business. Please lets get back on track as i know your a chill dude im just seriously like WOW THERE ARE ALOT OF THREADS OF PEOPLE GETTING **** POOR SERVICE and its almost like things are changing like the economy for the worse. thedream i have never visited that website ill do it now for reading material since im at work for the next 45 minutes and i dont try to go or join any more then 2 car sites i rather focus on one and become a valued member of that forum

evolutionm.net
my350z.com

all i need again this is not NEGATIAVE cwill just my personal observation and what i have heard about you. to s.e.a.n thanks for handling your negative review and getting on top of things

Last edited by RockmanX; Oct 6, 2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RockmanX
certain people dont need to have negative reviews about them and cwill you happen to be one of them.
I agree. I've dealt with Cwill for almost as long as I've had my car, he is one of the nicest people you'll meet and always tries to help you or accommodate you, even stay overnight to make sure your car comes out perfect. This situation is one where you get stuck between a rock and a hard place, I know he was trying to find the TOB to ship it to this guy because he talked to me about it but there were none available, plus he was hit with the event that was coming up. Anyways glad you got it taken care off
Old Oct 6, 2009, 03:05 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Looks like CWill fixed the issue, this thread doesn't need to go on. OP can contact me if there are any issues with that.