Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My experiance with Cwill

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down My experiance with Cwill

So about a month back I purchased a used Exedy twin from cwill (asap motorsports). I called him to see if it was still up for sale. He told me it was and would even resurface the flywheel and include a throwout bearing too. Sweet deal right!!?? Well here's where things got interesting. I waited 2 weeks for it to arrive, after the first week I called chris and asked when it was shipped. He was suprized I did not recive it yet. Turns out the box it was shipped in was to small and got ripped open, that's what the delay was. Wouldent expect that type of shipping from someone who has a shop. When I inspected the packege I noticed there was no throwout bearing and could hardly tell that the flywheel was resurfaced. Still had hotspots etc. He told me it was hard to make those look like a normal resurfaced wheel. Asked bout the throwout bearing and was told it was allready shipped. (At this point all the waiting my clutch might give out on me any day). I make a appointment a shop in a weeks time allowing time for the tob to arrive. Never got it...asked him about it said he forgot to ship it, wait wasent it allready shipped??? He told me he could overnight me one so I could have it in time for the install. Never happend. I just wish he would have never told me he would include parts that I wasent going recive. It kept me waiting when I could have had the clutch installed awhile ago. Now its a safety/ drivability issue until it gets fixed.
(sorry if this hurt your eyes, my phone sucks).
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sucks....
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sorry to hear it, good luck with the clutch swap.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:07 PM
Account Disabled

I understand your frustration, really a huge kick in the nuts.

Keep us all posted on the turnout.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
man whats up with all the negative service lately seriously
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TheDream
I understand your frustration, really a huge kick in the nuts.

Keep us all posted on the turnout.
Thanks it does kind of suck espically when the car is your dd. I dident expect this out of someone that's so well known. BUT out of the blue he just texts me letting me know it should be here tomarrow. So we will see.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:30 PM
Account Disabled

Rockman- Tell me about it.....

If you haven't already heard, check out the dcevoclub forums.

There is a very long thread out now about DTM based out of Chantilly, VA. Huge problems and they are not getting resolved.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:34 PM
Former Sponsor

I spent $47 to over night it. you better see it tomorrow
1zw*************

For everyones info.
I couldnt find a BNIB TOB. I had to find one from one of the local shops around, On the worst week ever. There was an event in a week. EVERYONE was busy including me. Sorry for the inconvience and it has been taken care of.

Everyone only cares about the netagive but doent care when i answer the phone at midnight to go thru the concerns you were having?!?!?!?

Last edited by otter; Oct 6, 2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: tracking removed for privacy
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rockmanx
man whats up with all the negative service lately seriously
+1!
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Its so hard to please people over the internet.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Rockman- Tell me about it.....

If you haven't already heard, check out the dcevoclub forums.

There is a very long thread out now about DTM based out of Chantilly, VA. Huge problems and they are not getting resolved.
Another one who doesnt tell both sides of the story.

If you dont sit at a desk and suck everyones dick online then ur an *******.
Ever think people are busy.
But when Jason wanted to call at midnight and talk about the clutch and concerns i did that for him no problem. now im the horrible person. I just learn my lesson and move on.

Last edited by otter; Oct 6, 2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:43 PM
Account Disabled

Yes everyone is busy.

I am sure you were busy CWill. Still, we all are at some point busy with daily activities, whether it is work, school, hobbies, etc. I understand you are now taking the time to rectify the situation and this is in positive regards. However, this gentleman daily drives his car and if you promised him you would take care of him, the please do so and don't blame this lengthy arrival on anyone or anything but yourself.

I understand there is two sides to a story, you have given yours and it seems like you want to help but at the same time want him to understand that you are overwhelmed. I ask you not to give customers the hope that they will see their packages on time if you sir do not have the time to commit to them.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:45 PM
Account Disabled

BTW, this is for everyone.....

I received a very mean and negative message on the dcevoclub forums about DTM. This just goes to show how "professional" an organization can be.

http://forums.dcevoclub.com/showthread.php?t=12943

Last edited by TheDream; Oct 6, 2009 at 01:48 PM. Reason: wanted to add....
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:45 PM
Evolved Member

well i had good service from cwill bought an ets fmic from him pm a few times he pm back

shipped when he said it would gave me a good price and the piece looks and works great

thanks
Old Oct 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
Former Sponsor

Yes everyone is busy.

I am sure you were busy CWill. Still, we all are at some point busy with daily activities, whether it is work, school, hobbies, etc. I understand you are now taking the time to rectify the situation and this is in positive regards. However, this gentleman daily drives his car and if you promised him you would take care of him, the please do so and don't blame this lengthy arrival on anyone or anything but yourself.

I understand there is two sides to a story, you have given yours and it seems like you want to help but at the same time want him to understand that you are overwhelmed. I ask you not to give customers the hope that they will see their packages on time if you sir do not have the time to commit to them.
Do u think ill see another thread about thanks for the TOB overnighted? or Thanks for answering the phone ? i doubt it

Quick Reply: My experiance with Cwill