Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

SDK RACING Extreme Ported Intake Manifold

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2009, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SDK RACING Extreme Ported Intake Manifold

First I want to apologize to Luis for not posting sooner. I am stationed in Bogota Colombia, and was recently in Hewitt, Tx for a week where my evo is stored. I had Luis aka SIDECK port the manifold for me and my brother do the install. I also upgraded to a Boobma Racing TB with a 65MM adaptor. I would like to thank Luis for an Excellent Job on porting my intake manifold. He did an outstanding job and I could not be happier. The car gained 32AWHP From 499awhp to 531awhp @25lbs. At 18lbs the gar gained 4mph trap speed on low boost. It went from 118mph before the manifold and 122mph after the manifold and TB.

I didn't run it on high boost, because I ran into some break up and need new plugs. However, you can defenitely tell the diffrence even at 18lbs. I am back in Colombia now, and can't wait to go back home and get a retune for the final numbers.

Luis is a great guy and even went out of pocket to make sure that my brother could have the manifold in time to install it before I got home on leave. I highly recommed Luis' porting services. Great guy and great product. Pics of the intake can be found here: http://community.webshots.com/user/YellowEvilEvo

Last edited by YellowEvilEvo; Oct 23, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep, I was the first one to get my manifold ported by Luis and I also posted a preview/review on it. There's some pictures here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...-manifold.html

I'm actually selling one by the way. Let me know.