Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

DG Motors lied to Me

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2009, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I kinda feel DG has been put in a bad situation as of late.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 03:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 596736
I kinda feel DG has been put in a bad situation as of late.
Thank you. One person who can see what is going on here.

How do you think we feel? Since all of this has been going on, we really feel we got the short hand of the stick. We never got a chance to make well on the other thread. It hit us in the face like a ton of bricks. Then my own personal tuner (kreionic) couldn't even call Chad from CBRD in which he speak soooo highly of to ask a simple question...Why? What was the point? Why couldn't you call me or DG to see what was going on and what could we do to make everyone happy and move on? My own co-worker let us bake.

Us at DG Motors have been going through a lot lately. We go out of our way for everyone especially the people who work with us. I am not here to cry and give everyone sob stories but put yourselves in our shoes sometimes. We are humans, we make mistakes but we will always fix them if given the chance before something un-ethical happens.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had to wake up this morning to another upsetting thread...

Last edited by DG Motors; Nov 15, 2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 03:33 PM

All I can say i wow. Some of the people on here just are so arrogant and see one bad thing and claim someone is the worst person in the world without even knowing exactly what happened.

And for Rong, when I got the call from a friend of mine telling me about this thread I was like "OH god what did steve do now". And just as he told us over the phone, he would do anything to screw us just as he has did to you. But dont worry man. I have a rad and fan that I am not using in my car so we will send you that one to make this all right so this bs can stop. I am not asking for money from anyone nor will I ask steve for the money we already paypaled him.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and if you need anything else just pm or call us.

Thanks,
Eric@DGMotors
Old Nov 15, 2009, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

Regardless of the excuse, even if budget is cited as a reason, there is no reason to let a car leave a shop like that after charging somebody to work on it.

The fan is what really seals the deal for me. Regardless of budget, there is some degree of care and respect for the customers safety that has to be taken.

We all interact in a industry that is full of borderline illegal activities, removing cats, racing on the street, running leaded fuel the list goes on and on, but its the borderline criminally negligent stuff like this that makes me sick.

If he spewed coolant all over the tarmac going 60 around an on ramp he might not been able to type this post.

Shame on you DG.

Scorke
Old Nov 15, 2009, 04:09 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by DG Motors
Thank you. One person who can see what is going on here.

How do you think we feel? Since all of this has been going on, we really feel we got the short hand of the stick. We never got a chance to make well on the other thread. It hit us in the face like a ton of bricks. Then my own personal tuner (kreionic) couldn't even call Chad from CBRD in which he speak soooo highly of to ask a simple question...Why? What was the point? Why couldn't you call me or DG to see what was going on and what could we do to make everyone happy and move on? My own co-worker let us bake.

Us at DG Motors have been going through a lot lately. We go out of our way for everyone especially the people who work with us. I am not here to cry and give everyone sob stories but put yourselves in our shoes sometimes. We are humans, we make mistakes but we will always fix them if given the chance before something un-ethical happens.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had to wake up this morning to another upsetting thread...
I am sorry but im going to respond to this...

"Then my own personal tuner (kreionic) couldn't even call Chad from CBRD in which he speak soooo highly of to ask a simple question...Why? What was the point? Why couldn't you call me or DG to see what was going on and what could we do to make everyone happy and move on? My own co-worker let us bake"

is charlie your personal tuner? i want to know.

second of all I DID SPEAK to charlie on the phone... and he said I was right, the car wasn't right.... and that he didn't notice all of the things on the dyno, but that he didn't thoroughly look the car over...

I didn't want this to turn into a charlie bashing because I like charlie alot, he is a great friend. I feel bad I've put him in a position where he looks bad.

As far as I knew, he was a freelance tuner, but generally tuned at your shop.

In hindsight, do I feel bad for the rep. that you've now gotten because of our post, yes I do... but... does that change the matter of which the car was built? how poor the build was? and that it was allowed to leave? NO IT DOES NOT.

Anyway...

Fall on the sword, say you were wrong, earn people's respect back, and move forward.

Cheers

CB
Old Nov 15, 2009, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, after reading all the stuff out there part of this may be people pointing fingers at one another and things getting blown up on the forums. This being said, I agree 100% with scorke, there is NO WAY a car like that one in the other thread should have left the shop. NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Things resting on the radiator? The fan taking chunks out of it because it was just rested up against it, blowing air not even flush with the shroud to the core? Your saying the budget held you back from fixing that problem? How much time and money would you have charged to fix that correctly? Even with time being a restraint, you should have shown the owner the problems and I am sure he would have said I will wait for it to be done correctly. I am sorry I have posted many times on this about you, but I keep an eye on the forums for things in the Northeast region and tuning shops. I have several friend in the NYC area who I go and visit and have been contemplating bringing my car up for a little meet here or there. I hope all this gets worked out, but you sort of had it coming if you let a car like that roll out your doors. I would be livid if that was my car, so I will always sympathize with the owner unless I see some concrete evidence otherwise... Again, not meaning to bash you, just trying to make you understand why people are so upset.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

Bottom line-
1. as a business why sell things YOU DO NOT HAVE?(not ordered, not in stock at someone else shop, not a customer)
2. When a customer asks for a refund, give the funds back. (as long as said customer did not get what they paid for)
3. Refund when you say, not when is convenient for you, or while you gain interest instead of customer.
I noticed that a payment to "vendors" is instant (money is out of my account before I can blink) but vendors to consumer takes 3 days to a week.............
Old Nov 15, 2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by 04evony
All I can say i wow. Some of the people on here just are so arrogant and see one bad thing and claim someone is the worst person in the world without even knowing exactly what happened.

And for Rong, when I got the call from a friend of mine telling me about this thread I was like "OH god what did steve do now". And just as he told us over the phone, he would do anything to screw us just as he has did to you. But dont worry man. I have a rad and fan that I am not using in my car so we will send you that one to make this all right so this bs can stop. I am not asking for money from anyone nor will I ask steve for the money we already paypaled him.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and if you need anything else just pm or call us.

Thanks,
Eric@DGMotors
I have not received money from anyone. I would like some proof posted up here if you have contradicting evidence though. I explained to Rong that I was not expecting to get money from the shop that did my install so I would deal directly with him. I asked him to request a refund and once he had received it, I would gladly ship the rad out since it would be a business deal between him and I.

Last edited by X_Evo; Nov 15, 2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 05:24 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Guys! Keep it civil. Please read the link below before continuing posting on this thread.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...ve-review.html
Old Nov 15, 2009, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
This should be between rong and DG - other comments do not belong here.
Old Nov 15, 2009, 06:47 PM
Evolved Member

Closing thread. But leaving up.

rong and DG - I will be PMing both.
Old Nov 17, 2009, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

DG has refunded the money to rong.