Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

CBRD? Guess I will never know

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chad has made posts on here before saying one of his goals is to get more involved in the forums. However, he is running a business and does not have much time to get online I would imagine.

Call CBRD. That is the best way to get in contact.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
trust me man you wont regret giving them the time. they always have a hectic schedule but everyone that has had work done by them are 100% satisifed from what i have read. heck i would like to take the drive up there to them and i live in South Georgia lol.

call and leave a message, send caleb an email and PM. they will get back to you!! they are always busy with events and cars and stuff. i guess this would be the only complaint i have heard from them.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:32 AM
CMB
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im almost decided on just driving to OH to go to BR. I tried another shop thats 4-5 hrs away but they qouted me $1K more than BR! BR is the way to go but its so far for me.

Added: Maybe I didnt ask the basic question..can they handle drop in pistons?

Last edited by CMB; Dec 11, 2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:33 AM

your complaining about a lack of response from a PM??? get serious, make a call, leave a message. thats what i did and i was in 2 days later. and it wasnt even for high dollar serious stuff! it was to help me out!!! i'd sooner take calls and voicemails ANYDAY over PMs, you know why? bc its direct contact and speaking between people. the internet is the devil, look whats its done to you.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:34 AM
Evolved Member

I had the same problem, and almost went back to my old shop....A memeber on here said he would contact chad, and the next day chad called me at work....I'm so glad i made the decision to wait and go to CBRD...I'll never go to another shop....You won't be disappointed....I'm sure when Chad sees this thread he'll shoot u an email or pm
Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:44 AM
CMB
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1gturbo
your complaining about a lack of response from a PM??? get serious, make a call, leave a message. thats what i did and i was in 2 days later. and it wasnt even for high dollar serious stuff! it was to help me out!!! i'd sooner take calls and voicemails ANYDAY over PMs, you know why? bc its direct contact and speaking between people. the internet is the devil, look whats its done to you.
Your excuses arent helping me. He can answer a PM like every other vendor on here does and earns my $$. If this isnt a vehicle for him to make new business then stop paying vendor fees and open up a hobby shop...Im out
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
stop compaining. your said your excuse for not calling is because you are not good on the phone. Really, grow up and get some communication skills.

Anyway, pull up the emails you sent him, and there you go, you practically have notes for when you call.

Stop bashing a respected shop because your lack of ability to dial a number. In all this time, you would probably already have answers to your questions.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:13 AM
CMB
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo unknown
stop compaining. your said your excuse for not calling is because you are not good on the phone. Really, grow up and get some communication skills.

Anyway, pull up the emails you sent him, and there you go, you practically have notes for when you call.

Stop bashing a respected shop because your lack of ability to dial a number. In all this time, you would probably already have answers to your questions.
I did not once bash, so get some reading skills and mind your own. Maybe you like waiting over 2 weeks for a qoute, I do not. Ive come to realize that shops that do that and dont pick up the phone have a tendency to have a lack of communication and a 3 day job turns into a 1 month ordeal. Not saying that is the case here because there are plenty of good things being said. First impressions are key though.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:22 AM

Just call and leave a Message and they will call you back in a day or 2.... If not then keep calling... Those dudes are extremely busy...I got stuff done from them and it took some time but when I received everything I had a smile on my face for days! There work is so clean and amazing! Everything looks brand new... I give them a A+ in quality with there work. Just tuff it out. It's worth the wait. Just call.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree with what everyone on here is saying. I ran into similar situtations leaving pms on the forums to local shops. Best way to do it is calling on the phone. I think that if the shops are busy, the forum responses would take less priority over voicemail, imo.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This is really an irrational thread. Why not take the time it took for you to write this and actually pick up the phone...some people's logic just bewilder me.

Having said that Chad has ALWAYS responded to me via PM almost always the same day...even late on weekends. He has even responded to questions pertaining to things I didn't even purchase from them. Their is a reason I support them and buy their products...their product quality and support is second to none.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:16 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
I agree with pm's/emails being more easy to lay out details and plans. However, you need to call and speak with Chad/Caleb and ask them to check out your pm/email. The amount of pm's/emails they get a day for being a small company is probably outrageous.

If you choose to use a different shop by all means do so. We have plenty of great vendors on here. I just think you should go the extra step and give CBRD a call before you give up on them.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:27 AM
CMB
Evolving Member

Thanks
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:28 AM
Account Disabled

had the same problem with these guys ended up with FP and AMS!
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:12 AM
EvoM Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Don't let a silly thing like this deter you from using CBRD (or any shop for that matter). Email is such a informal(and at times unreliable) thing, its easy to miss an important one.

CBRD is worth calling, trust me.

Quick Reply: CBRD? Guess I will never know