Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Motion Lab Tuning

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Motion Lab Tuning

I took my Evo 9 in to Motion Lab Tuning when my clutch went out. Not only was the job done in a professional manner by a certified tech, but it was actually done twice because replacement parts from the manufacturer were defective. Everything was restored to like new condition and I'm an extremely satisified customer.

The shop owner Todd is very customer oriented and keeps in touch on a regular basis while working on your car. Combine that with his extensive experience tuning Evos and other cars, along with a certified insured shop with a knowledgable tech, and you have a great resource for your Evo needs.

Doing a lot of the wrench work is Brad, a professional certified technician who has experience working for car manufacturers. He kept me up on the even the smallest of details that allowed me to understand exactly what was going on with the car.

Not to sound too much like an employee, but I am bringing my car in for a tune in the near future, and will trust Motion Lab Tuning with my 60k timing belt service. If you're in the greater Charlotte area, or anywhere near central NC or northern SC, then you need to give this shop serious consideration if your Evo/Ralliart/Lancer needs work done.

http://www.motionlabtuning.com/

Last edited by sleeper3; Jan 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:13 PM

Thanks, Steve! We appreciate it. Let us know if there is anything you need prior to the 60k.
Old Jan 19, 2010, 06:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Steve,
We are very happy that you are satisfied with the fixing of your clutch at MLT. We really appreciate your business and your positive posting about our shop. We will be glad to work on your car when needed in the future.
Old Dec 26, 2012, 07:50 PM

I know I have called these guys a dozen times asking miscelanious question about my car during installation proccess of a new engine and every single time I was given the best information I have yet to hear about my car and the precautions to take they are there everytime I needed something I will be done with my build shortly and taking it to them for all my Evo tuning needs
Old Dec 30, 2012, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
When I talked to them about changing my o2 housing a few years ago they wanted $200 to do the work, so I declined and did it myself. Over the years stories have popped up about this shop and I seen some of their tuning and lets just say I would avoid them based on their "tuning" abilities.