Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Thanks to Mike and crew@AWD Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2010, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to Mike and crew@AWD Motorsports

Being on the verge of selling or getting rid of my evo has had me crazy lately. With transmission problems and constant repairs for the past year ,I havnt been able to put money anywhere in the evo other than maintenence.We all know the evo takes quite a bit of maintenence and TLC, and if youre not dedicated you can get overwhelmed fast.

I decided to give the evo another chance and I took a trip over to AWD Motorsports to have her fixed and couldnt be happier. Mike was straight foward and a great person to do business with. I hadn't been there but once before for a dyno day and Im kicking myself in the @ss for wasting time and money everywhere else Ive gone. Ive had transmission work done on my evo involving less than what I threw at Mike, and its taken over a week or more. Mike had my car finished in a day as well as some maintenence on my fiances lancer gts in merely a few hours.

Id recommend this shop to all here at evo-m as well as anyone in the south florida area if you havnt heard of them already.AWD lives up to the reputation theyve built and I really appreciate them cleaning up someone elses mess so promptly.Now I just cant wait to get bills straightened out so I can get some more goodies!

p.s. sorry if you could hardly understand me while I was there as Ive lost my voice completely from a cold.

Last edited by ImJoey; May 21, 2010 at 10:19 PM.
Old May 21, 2010, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Without a doubt, mike and crew have a top notch shop. Which is why Buschur backs them up!

I always say:

AWD did it again!
Old May 21, 2010, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ImJoey
Being on the verge of selling or getting rid of my evo has had me crazy lately. With some transmission problems and constant repairs for the past year I havnt been able to put money anywhere in the evo other than maintenence.We all know the evo takes quite a bit of maintenence and TLC and if youre not dedicated you can get overwhelemed fast.

Hence I decided to give the evo another shot I took a trip over to AWD Motorsports to have some things fixed and couldnt be happier. Mike was straight foward and a great person to do business with. I hadn't been there but once before for a dyno day and Im kicking myself in the @ss for wasting time and money everywhere else Ive gone. Ive had transmission work done on my evo involving less than what I threw at Mike, and its taken over a week or more. Mike had my car finished in a day as well as some maintenence on my fiances lancer gts in merely a few hours.

Id recommend this shop to all here at evo-m as well as anyone in the south florida area if you havnt heard of them already.AWD lives up to the reputation theyve built and I really appreciate the them cleaning up someone elses mess so promptly.Now I just cant wait to get bills straightened out so I can get some more goodies!

p.s. sorry if you could hardly understand me while I was there as Ive lost my voice completely from a cold.
lol, do you talk while you type???

Anyway, I'm glad you got the EVO sorted out
Old May 21, 2010, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
^ READING OWNS YOU. The PS was addressed to those at AWD

nice job again AWD
Old May 21, 2010, 07:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Evoryder
^ READING OWNS YOU. The PS was addressed to those at AWD

nice job again AWD
thanks for the correction. After 13 hours in the office, anything can own me right now.
Old May 21, 2010, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea I meant my voice in the duration I spent at the actual shop. I had to leave work early which was exciting because the evo was ready. Ive never lost my voice from being sick totally new to me and annoying. Had I felt better I might have been more interested in the porshe on the dyno

Last edited by ImJoey; May 22, 2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old May 22, 2010, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
+1 for the turn around time with Mike. The whole team is real professional over at AWD.