Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Frustrated with Driveline Motoring

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2010, 07:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gsxtremedsm
No, I contacted you when I opened my package and found a nice hole in my $1200+ trunk..

And I purchased the "in stock" items nearly three weeks before they were shipped..

I understand mistakes happen and someone else got my trunk and I got his. Which is why I never complained really.. As far as compensation.. you offered something like $50 bucks on my next order(which wasn't going to happen)my order was $2k+ I said just refund my cc that amount.. You said you'd get back to me and never did.. I don't blame you.. I wouldn't want to give someone money back if you can avoid it.. The only problem was I planned on ordering seats, rims, and a few other items from you guys..

but I got them else where. No big deal. I'm happy that my items were very well packaged and fit perfect!!! I was on the ropes on painting my stuff, so it just sealed the deal and I think it turned out good. So really no hard feelings here. I can't imagine how hard it is for a company to keep 2389043 different parts in stock all the time. I also understand you want to make a sale anyway you can, but I think if you were honest with the customer and say hey we have almost all of your items in stock. We will get the rest in on x day and ship them out immediately... It's never good to over-promise and under-deliver.
I'll see what happened with this credit. It may have been entered for use with a future order. Either myself or Ryan will give you a call this afternoon to reissue the refund.

Originally Posted by hotdog
I think we should all hug this out.
e-hug for sure lol.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
...An honest vendor that is willing to work things out. I like this.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
man in the last month there has been a couple negative post on driveline hmmm whats going on down there
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Probably just that everyone is getting super busy right now...therefore more orders going through on limited staff from the ****ty economy...mistakes happen.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RockmanX
man in the last month there has been a couple negative post on driveline hmmm whats going on down there
Nothing has changed, but mistakes do happen from time to time. The only thing that can be difficult, and somewhat hard for the customer is to appease them in a timely manner. The two complaints you have seen (within this past year) were two VERY different problems. The first thread was diffused (for obvious reasons) and this has been already been solved.

I've noticed that people really swarm around anything remotely dramatic. We have countless threads, posts, and statements from customers praising our service, yet everything stops when one person isn't fully satisfied. The best thing we can offer is to see these problems through and make sure, regardless of the outcome, that they are satisfied with the end result.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 11:38 AM
Evolving Member

I had this happen with another vendor... DP was in stock then it wasn't and it would take 3 weeks to get them in. Luckily this vendor was quick to correct their mistake and I was given a great deal on another DP (actually my 1st choice). Can't go wrong with vendors that take care of their customers and admit when they make mistakes.
Old Jun 8, 2010, 02:10 PM
Evolving Member

I just received a vmail from Ryan at Driveline. It looks like they are taking care of this. I appreciate that they put some urgency into this and are taking care of their customers. Thank you much.
Old Jun 14, 2010, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

Eric @ Driveline has always done good by me. There have been a few very small mistakes but he has always helped me out with upgraded shipping, discounts, and the best prices any where.