Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Top Speed Autosport Review

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2010, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Top Speed Autosport Review

A while back I had contacted Top Speed Autosport Chicago (TSA) about picking up some new rims. I chose the Rota G-Force Rims in Yamaha Black. Now I have to tell you guys that I am currently in Afghanistan right now. Our phones work maybe twice a week. Email / PM is my ONLY form of contact really out here. I contacted TSA and within minutes I received a reply. I first requested pictures to be emailed because I can't view photobucket. Email was almost instantly received. A few days later our computer network came back up after being down, and I had asked what the price was going to be shipped to Hawaii. GENERALLY MOST vendors will poop themselves and charge you an arm and leg for shipping. They worked with me for a few more days. I got an AMAZING price shipped to Hawaii. I couldn't refuse. I had ordered the rims, and within hours had received tracking numbers for all 4 rims.

Fast forward about a week.

I had my rims sent to a buddies house so he can mount and balance some tires for me. He inspected all of the rims. Zero damage. Excellent packaging. My buddy had threw the rims on the car for me (I was on my way home for R&R.) All I can say is they look amazing. I absolutely love them! They give my car such an agressive look over the Stock BBS rims (Now my show rims). After I shot some pics, I had sent some over to TSA per their request. I get compliments all of the time from these rims.

Cliffs notes:

Top Speed Autosport has AMAZING customer service.
Shipping was precise and on point
ZERO issues and they definitely went above and beyond to make sure these rims got to Hawaii before I did.
I would recommend them to ANYONE that is looking for BAD*** customer service with a ZERO bull**** policy.

If I EVER need new rims, I am going straight to them.

I only have after pics, I will have to dig up some befores. Here is what the rims look like on my car now:
Attached Thumbnails Top Speed Autosport Review-car1.jpg   Top Speed Autosport Review-car4.jpg   Top Speed Autosport Review-car8.jpg  
Old Sep 15, 2010, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They do look nice Ed

Stay safe in the sandbox
Old Sep 25, 2010, 02:59 AM
Evolving Member

Great service from TOP SPEED ordered exact same wheels in yamaha black and love em. Very good customer service and shipping was no hassle. Great deal too.

Last edited by AboodsEvo; Sep 25, 2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old Sep 25, 2010, 03:24 AM
Evolving Member

hoooo bra they look mean kine...
Old Sep 25, 2010, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 350Z_2_Evo8
hoooo bra they look mean kine...
Time to get you a set lol

Originally Posted by legato
They do look nice Ed

Stay safe in the sandbox
thanks charles. i was driving the vw when i saw you or you coulda seen them in person