Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

2 Shop review. MAP & Slowboy

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2010, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2 Shop review. MAP & Slowboy

Well after a disappointing 2.3 build, I decided to start over with a fresh block. Advise from Tha Shop, long story short I had a bad block. After looking over my options and balancing it to my cash I decided to get a Slowboy 2.4. After several pm's what Joe was going to send me for the cost it was a done deal. YES I said SLOWBOY. Befroe everyone starts jumping on that, I and others in my area have used them for years (dsm days) with no problems. Well except them being slow at getting things done. Parts started showing up before I got the engine.
Well engine looked great and I had very few hang ups. Joe was on the spot with help. Thanks for that and the suggestions. I have just one for you guys on the water pump adapt., mill about 1/4 thickness off..
Now MAP. All I can say is again you guys came through FAST!!! Fast with answers and the REV2 manifold. Even with my screw up on shipping it before getting the ret. sheet.
In short those are the 2 main shops that I purchased from in this current build. Both get
Old Oct 6, 2010, 11:51 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Chris. I cant wait to see the numbers your car makes!
Old Oct 6, 2010, 01:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
We appreciate the kind words sir