Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

4wstuning has done it again!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2010, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4wstuning has done it again!

I spend the last couple of days logging and flashing with Tamer via email. I've actually been picking his brain since April with all my questions and concerns, to which he fully and promptly answered every one. I swear it seemed like almost everything imaginable was working against me to not get this tune done, but I wouldn't have it. If you've gotten your car road tuned, then you know how hard it is to find a place to do this that's away from traffic, the cops, and has a wifi signal nearby.

Mods:
Megan tbe (w/ a no-name 3" hfc)
Cobb Tuning sf intake (filter, maf adapter, and a bracket to hold it up)
Hallman mbc set at 23psi

I really wanted to break the 300 mark, but Tamer said that we might not, but it would be close. The hfc is what held me back. It's ok, it's getting tuned again come tax refund time with a test pipe and a few other goodies.

The final #'s are 297whp/286wtq. I know these numbers aren't all that high as compared to a lot of them on here, but this is the first car that I've had with this much power, and I couldn't be happier!

It feels so much stonger, and pulls all the way to redline. I only wish I had gotten this done way sooner since I have had the car for over 2 years. I thought it was fast then, but boy oh boy... Silky smooth acceleration, and lots of it.

I will say this: when I was at the top of a 4th gear pull at around 110-115mph, the car felt too wiggly for my comfort, kinda like it was lifting up. The wing is going back on later. I do not ever want to feel that again.

Anyway, Kudos to you, Tamer, this has been an awesome experience!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old Oct 16, 2010, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Congrats! Tamer is the man.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Almost forgot: For what it's worth, I am running a Samco bpv with the medium spring installed.