Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Rush Group Detailing - St. Charles, IL

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2011, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rush Group Detailing - St. Charles, IL

Anyone in the Chicago area that is looking for detailing services needs to check out Rush Group Detailing in St. Charles, IL.

I recently completed a trade deal with Justin, one of the owners (Boltz. here on the forum). I made the long drive from Iowa to complete the deal because the trade was leaned a little in my favor so I didn't mind. I knew he owned a detail shop so I took the gas tank from my ZX-6R which had several scuffs and scrapes and he made it look like NEW. Even though a couple times I said "that looks great, you don't need to spend any more time on it", he wasn't happy until it was perfect... and that's what I have now. He also was able to re-dye the black plastic fender flares on my F-150 that had deteriorated from UV exposure. They look like new also! For what I paid for these services, I couldn't be happier!

This company uses only the best products that are proven to work, has an incredibly friendly staff, and Justin is a true enthusiast so you know your vehicle will be treated well. There were several high end vehicles in the parking lot while I was there.

His prices are competitive from what I can tell, but the fact of the matter is there is no doubt you are going to get excellent service if you take your car there and Justin is a stand up guy. It's obvious that he is doing best to make sure that you will be thrilled to return.

Rush Group Detailing - St. Charles, IL-img_2147-medium-.jpg

Last edited by rgonyer; Apr 4, 2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Added pic
Old Apr 5, 2011, 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is exactly how I felt after the service and attention to detail my car received. I made an entire thread myself just thanking him for my work.

Justin's passion and expertise is exactly the kind of shop I was looking for and even though it's a drive from my home to his shop.. I know it's a trip well worth making.

Gilbert's FP Black 612WHP and Rush Group Detailing Review

Here are a few pictures of his work from that thread.

Note: Rush Group Detailing also offers Powder coating, In Dash Modifications and Dynotuning. A.K.A. Boost Rush Tuning.

Engine Bay Before

Engine Bay After Rush Group Detailing

SSL Leather Seats Before

Leather Seats After Rush Group Detailing professional Treatment

Some New shots of my Eva after her new detail:

Additionally Rush Group Detailing is now offering the In-Dash Gauge modification.

Here is an image of what it looks like:
Old Apr 5, 2011, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

I have to go check them out. I do detailing on the side and do my own cars, but lately seeing his work and hearing nothing but great things about rush. I wanna get my car in there for a full buff. My cars in great shape, but i think its time for a full process buff Ill give him a call!!
Old Apr 5, 2011, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evosick2332
I have to go check them out. I do detailing on the side and do my own cars, but lately seeing his work and hearing nothing but great things about rush. I wanna get my car in there for a full buff. My cars in great shape, but i think its time for a full process buff Ill give him a call!!
Aside of just detailing, I think what I like about Rush Group Detailing is that they are a full stop shop.

Not only do they detail, they also Fix Curb Rash on your Rims, Powder coat, Door Dent Removal, In Dash Modification, and his tuning skills are simply Superb with a Mustang Dyno Next door to play with. It's just an awesome little spot that has everything you need.

Note: When he powder coated my wheels, they unmounted them, had them powder coated, and mounted them back as well as balanced it for me. It's just sick.. No other shop would do this kind of pampering.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

this place seems to be awesome. I might have to make a trip there after i get some parts repainted/re-cleared...
Old Apr 5, 2011, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

It's funny - I just went there to trade wheels from an ad on here, but I think I found my tuner

I can't wait to do more business with him. He's just the type of person that makes you want to find reasons to support his business.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Rush Group is a good group of people that will take care of you. They are family owned/operated and the passion is reflected in the work they do. I've known both Dave and Justin for years and they are both car nuts, heck the sister Jessica had a sick WRX last I saw I usually do my own detailing, but time is becoming a premium for me and will be employing them to do all the detailing on my cars going forward.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 09:27 AM
Evolving Member

This is a great place to business. I would never take my car else were to have detailed.
The effort they put into there work is just amazing.
And i will be taking my Evo there one last time before i sell it.

Thanks for you great service Rush group

Chris
Old Apr 5, 2011, 11:35 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Creamo3
Rush Group is a good group of people that will take care of you. They are family owned/operated and the passion is reflected in the work they do. I've known both Dave and Justin for years and they are both car nuts, heck the sister Jessica had a sick WRX last I saw I usually do my own detailing, but time is becoming a premium for me and will be employing them to do all the detailing on my cars going forward.
Nice Build, how come I don't remember seeing your car.?