Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Mellon Racing Experience

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2011, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mellon Racing Experience

Time after time again. The Mellon Racing crew never ceases to amaze me. Ordered a set of front and rear brake pads for the car. Kelley and Chris immediately replied back acknowledging the purchase and had stated that my shipment will arrive on wednesday. Now for those of you who don't know. I live in Hawaii. Most companies will tell you it will be 3-5 days and you will be lucky to get it in under 14 days. Absolutely outstanding customer service. I don't usually write a write-up for every time I utilize a company, or get a service done, I just feel people need to know that Mellon Racing is definitely on the top for customer service. I will have another review up soon, as hopefully I will be finishing up the tune on my car that I have been working on since, 1983, and will finish around 2042. Thanks again Mellon Racing crew! Glad to be a customer to you guys!
Old Jul 15, 2011, 01:50 PM
Account Disabled

Ed your my favorite turd i sh*t you not all joking aside you have been a terrific customer for many years and we are very proud to have u as a part of the Mellon Racing ARMY. I can't wait to do the tune on the new setup the competition is really going to hate your car in Hawaii. Keep in touch and let us know if you need anything else.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Mellon Racing is my permanant ghonnorhea. There just isn't a cure for the itch. They already hate the setup. EVERYONE thinks I have a FP Black. Thanks a lot forced performance lol. People just don't get how the car beats 35R or bigger cars time and time again. Maybe one day they will learn I have one of the best tuners in America!

I labeled myself Oahu's most feared stock turbo Evo. I can't wait to disappoint everyone with my dyno lol. They ALL say 600+whp. YOU KNOW WHY!
Old Jul 15, 2011, 02:55 PM
Account Disabled

It's going to be hilarious when you post up stock turbo pump gas numbers then they will say you turned the boost done for the down to through them off.

Last edited by Mellon Racing; Jul 15, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Great! Now post up your Virtual Dyno log so we can see what kind of fun you have with it.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evo8426
Great! Now post up your Virtual Dyno log so we can see what kind of fun you have with it.
Can't do that just yet. I downed my car so my room mate can make the AMS tune out here. I am going to put her back together and have her on our local dynojet 6 August. Will post VDR vs Dynojet numbers once both become available.