Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Seibon Do Luck Style Front Lip EVO 8

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2011, 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Seibon Do Luck Style Front Lip EVO 8

I ordered this lip from United Forums and I have to say they were awesome to deal with great customer service and got me a great deal. Now on to the product! #1 the packaging was superb very neatly done and had tons and tons of bubble wrap to protect the lip. The quality of the lip looks great good quality and finish. With all that said I must say this lip is the biggest hunk of donkey turd Ive ever bought. This lip does NOT fit. I have read the "how to" on installing the DL front lip and "tight fit" is an understatement. This lip requires three people to put on and you more then likely are going to scratch up your front bumper in the process. It is way to short! You have to PRY this lip over the front bumper and as one person holds down the center another on the left side and then someone on the right side you have to drill and tap the damn thing to get it to stay in one place. Once installed the lip looks fantastic on the car and almost looks OEM but I would not recommend anyone to buy this. There are other brands out there that apparently fit better, buy that one! Not worth the trouble.
Old Aug 9, 2011, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear that man but thanks for the heads up
Old Aug 9, 2011, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ip-thread.html