Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Buschur Racing Great Products!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2011, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buschur Racing Great Products!

I recently purchased a lower motor mount insert from Buschur Racing, and a used Buschur exhaust from a forum member.

Front Motor Mount:

I've heard a great deal about how much of a difference the front lower motor mount makes. Even after reading many reviews on the lower mount, I was a bit skeptical. I called Buschur Racing early Tuesday morning, and spoke with Jarrod. He took my order and answered all of my questions quickly and confidently, and within 5-10 minutes my order was complete, was told it should ship out that day, and I was free to carry on with my day. Three days later it arrives, great service if you ask me.

Install: Would be really easy if you have a press, if not you're going to need to be creative. I used a friend, a big c-clamp, and whatever else we could get our hands on, lol.

After install: I started the car expecting it to shake the living daylights out of everything. To my surprise it was not even that noticeable, until it warmed up and idle dropped to 850. I raised the idle 100 rpm to 950, and perfect. Very nice hardly noticeable. I was still thinking I wonder if this even did anything.

Initial Impression on first drive: I started out on my test drive, and immediately noticed the difference. It was like driving a new car! I could feel myself smiling and laughing to myself about how much of a difference such a little and inexpensive part made. It was the most noticeable difference I've made to the car yet.

Buschur Racing Magnaflow Exhaust with SD mid pipe.

I was going to buy this new from Buschur, but decided to check the forum first to see if anyone had one in good shape. I found this one, and it was in great shape so I couldn't pass it up for the price.

I had what I think is an old style AMS, it sounded nice and great quality just wasn't what I would have bought(came on the car).

The Buschur Exhaust is Awesome! It fits great, looks great, and the sound is superb! I sounds much throatier then other exhausts I've heard, and so mellow toned. I was also pleased to see how good of shape it was in, I will contribute that to the previous owner and the quality craftsmanship of the product. The welds were nice all TIG no MIG, and the fitment for installation was a breeze.

Of the products that I've installed on my car the ones made by Buschur Racing are the ones that have giving me the least amount of headaches and the best results. At this point I'm slowly but surely replacing everything, that doesn't hold up to my standards, with Buschur Racing products.
Old Aug 21, 2011, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

yeah their exhaust is one of the best IMO, I am going to get the bullet style set up here pretty soon, its more aggresive than the magnaflow, but both are just as good though.
Old Aug 21, 2011, 07:48 AM
Evolving Member

I was surprised! The exhaust isn't that quiet, but the sd mid muffler really smooths out the tone. It sounds kinda Subaru-ish! I love it! Makes me smile every time I start it.
Old Aug 21, 2011, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

Glad you like the exhaust!
Old Aug 21, 2011, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by denile
Glad you like the exhaust!
Thanks again!
Old Aug 21, 2011, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts
What durameter is it?
Old Aug 21, 2011, 11:51 PM

Best of the best IMO ... Buschur power bro ... Lol
Old Aug 22, 2011, 07:31 AM

I have heard good things about there products!
Old Aug 28, 2011, 03:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if you liked the like new car feeling of that motormount, I would suggest replacing your rear stabalizer bar bushings. I did them a few months ago and for the first 2 or 3 weeks it was night and day, then after they broke in it wasnt as tight feeling but still better than worn out stock bushings, plus zero added vibrations, went with energy suspension polyurethane $14 shipped forgot where. Not very hard to install either, the bracket could get a little tricky but overall not bad at all. It got rid of my understeer like crazy, and unbelievable front tire traction and high speed stability for those first 3 weeks.
Old Aug 29, 2011, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BluEVOIX
What durameter is it?

I have no idea. The price was right and it did the trick!