Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Kamispeed - This is how you do it right!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2011, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Kamispeed - This is how you do it right!

Awhile back I ordered a Beatrush front tow hook from Kamispeed because they had the best price and delivery. Fast forward to around the time it was projected to arrive, they emailed me to let me know it may be delayed. I let them know about my time constraints and they actually went out of the way to arrange with Beatrush in Japan to send me one via EMS directly - at no additional charge! - so I would have it in time.

Then, when it arrived a few days later, I find that it was a yellow model and not the red one I had ordered. I asked them about it and found that they already knew about the problem (Beatrush had sent the wrong one) and were arranging for Beatrush to send me the right one and all I needed to do was send them the yellow one.

Very impressed with how they went above and beyond to help me out. So much better service than another vendor I've recently dealt with that has been nothing but a nightmare (~5 months of no product and no refund despite asking constantly for either ).

Will be a repeat customer for sure!

- Patrick
Old Oct 20, 2011, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I also had a wonderful experience with Kami - they are very friendly and helpful!!
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

The replacement tow hook arrived today in plenty of time even though my schedule moved up. Much kudos to Kamispeed!
Old Oct 25, 2011, 12:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Me too. Great customer service.
Old Oct 26, 2011, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Vostok 7
Awhile back I ordered a Beatrush front tow hook from Kamispeed because they had the best price and delivery. Fast forward to around the time it was projected to arrive, they emailed me to let me know it may be delayed. I let them know about my time constraints and they actually went out of the way to arrange with Beatrush in Japan to send me one via EMS directly - at no additional charge! - so I would have it in time.

Then, when it arrived a few days later, I find that it was a yellow model and not the red one I had ordered. I asked them about it and found that they already knew about the problem (Beatrush had sent the wrong one) and were arranging for Beatrush to send me the right one and all I needed to do was send them the yellow one.

Very impressed with how they went above and beyond to help me out. So much better service than another vendor I've recently dealt with that has been nothing but a nightmare (~5 months of no product and no refund despite asking constantly for either ).

Will be a repeat customer for sure!

- Patrick

Not to bash any vendors around here would you mind pm'ing me the name of the vendor you had problems with? im having disputes from a vendor around here now. 3 months on, countless promised dates still no product. thanks bro!