Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Cancelled order with gruppe s

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2011, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never buying anything from Gruppe-s thanks for the warning. Good luck with your return.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

i dont want to say i told you so... but i told you so. after dealing with them with buying the JDM 9 rear, they have been by far the ****tiest vendor i have ever dealt with on any forum.

EVOM ITS TIME TO GET RID OF THEM ALREADY !!!!
Old Nov 30, 2011, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
willing to bet they dont have your rims thats why you havent gotten a picture. hope people see this before buying from them.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 04:15 PM
Evolving Member

I was very happy with the pm they sent me about a week ago asking what my e-mail is (gave it to them on various occasions), yet today, a week later, still no pics

evom, can I post a fs forum w/o pics temporarily? (well as temporary as gruppe-s thinks)
Old Dec 15, 2011, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Still nothing.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 07:30 AM

Wow
I can't believe this stuff happens on here. GLWS...hope you get the rims so can sell them.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

If vendors would only go out of their way for a customer one time, they would peobably have a customer for life. I guess thats why I only deal with 2 or 3 at most. Too many vendors try to hold their ground on 1 sale and forget about any future sales and referals. I have spent probably 25k in parts alone and only the people that treated me right will get the next 25k.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 09:37 AM
Evolving Member

WTF GRUPPE S quick ****in with peoples lives. Grow some ***** and handle your business.. What a shame. Good luck
Old Dec 19, 2011, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

I can't believe this thread is still going on..... i've already vented and ranted about how garbage they are as a vendor, but what has happen now to the threadstarter?? still no refund or response??? figures from such a third rate vendor. my mishap with them will be my first and only mishap.

I'm sure the Mods are viewing this thread, how about you guys speak to the owners of this forum and get gruppe s removed as a vendor on here. im sure you all can see how unhappy us members are with any dealings we have made with them
Old Dec 20, 2011, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

^no response, I am starting to believe Beetle orange. He may have a point. Really believe I deserve a refund. I pm'd them again.

It is easy for a huge company like Gruppe-S to forget things, but I cannot keep on reminding them!!

Losing one customer wont matter to these guys, but I will not buy from them again.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
i GUARANTEE they dont have it, heck i am even willing to put money on it and i am not a gambler.

correct me if i am wrong but the "employee" you gave the money to is no longer there right? thats why this company wont help you because there is no way for them to get that money that scum bag took. if they order the wheels it wil be out of pocket on their end, thats why they cant even take a picture for you to sell because its not there.

at this point it doesnt matter if its a freakin crime and they will get 50 years in prison if they gave you back their "cancellation fee" they SHOULD just reimburse you ALL of it plus interest!

on a side note i am surprised no mod has come in to say "i am looking into this"

Last edited by beetle_orange; Dec 20, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

Well, Steven himself said that he will try to sell the rims on my behalf (and he did, $1500 for SA-55m's is a great deal, compare at $2200+ everywhere else). He sold'em within a week, and had to reverse the paypal payment but couldn't (due to the timing factor).

I don't know if Steven was a scum though, Gruppe-S told me earlier that they will contact Steven themselves, and assuming they did and cleared things off.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 09:28 PM

Ive had similar problems and paypal never helped me. I had shipping proof along with a signature of a received package and paypal told me to **** off, never dealing with paypal again. The guy took back the money, kind of the opposite of what happened to you, moral of the story paypal is shady.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Thanks for sharing ur experience OP. best of luck!
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:42 AM
Evolving Member

Exactly Bones, you use paypal for security...If I had used my visa/mc, I would have got my money within minutes.....If it's an actually business I am dealing with, I will use cc from now on.
Still waiting a response for my latest pm Gruppe-S~!

Quick Reply: Cancelled order with gruppe s