Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Akuma Motorsports FTW

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Akuma Motorsports FTW

Went to Akuma to have there new Akuma test pipe they made for the EVO x installed on my 2011 GSR. John was walked me threw the whole process.I went there to have the new testpipe installed,car tuned and wideband installed.They were so helpful and explained everything to me step by step from fixing my exhaust which midpipe was installed backwards to letting me know about my exhaust leaks to explaining all my crazy questions about how to read the dyno graph. I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to tuning and reading the dyno sheet and what not ..and John was very helpful and took the time to explain everything to me...Being a female in the game I feel as tho I need to be on top of my game and know every aspect of the car and what its function/limits are.Akuma motorsports treated me the way a customer should be treated. I recommend his shop to be the place to go if Ur looking for a good ,knowledgable shop with great customer service starting from the tuner down to the techs in the Tristate area. There test pipe is awesome by the way, no cel or anything car feels so much smoother now with the tune I received
Old Mar 5, 2012, 10:17 PM

how much was the test pipe? trying to set an appointment there wednesday...was thinking of getting it done while they fixed my exhaust
Old Mar 6, 2012, 06:54 AM
Former Sponsor

Thank you for the kind words ashley im glad we were able to make you happy

and mrpeepers Im pretty sure you called and left a message i tried calling got sent to voicemail so i left you a message to call back... If it wasnt you and was someone else just give the shop a call and ill do my best to get you in ASAP.

Thanks
Brandon