Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Where is Tamer from 4WS?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2012, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol I received a bunch of texts last night from him trying to ***** me out from writing on here. He is reading this and yet hasn't bothered to make it right with any of you.

Last edited by dangle; Apr 1, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dangle
lol I received a bench of texts last night from him trying to ***** me out from writing on here. He is reading this and yet hasn't bothered to make it right with any of you.
It'd be nice for him to contact me and clear this up, but I can only hope.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 06:04 PM

I too tried to contact him about a week ago about a tune, with no reply back. I read many satisfied customer reviews, but after this, I will be sure to take my business elsewhere.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 07:20 PM
Evolved Member

Tamer,

Although you haven't logged in with your 4WS account I have personally confirmed that you have seen this thread. I'm giving you this opportunity to amicably resolve this matter behind the scenes. You return my money and I say nothing else publicly about this matter.

If I have to, I will go thru legal means of getting my money back from you. I don't care if I end up actually losing money, I will not be taken advantage of...I promise you I will not.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Just make friends with ppl in Florida they can go visit his "car wash"
Old Apr 1, 2012, 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

you can add me to the list
Old Apr 2, 2012, 03:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xRoguex
Just make friends with ppl in Florida they can go visit his "car wash"

...Mwahaha
Old Apr 2, 2012, 11:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm about to purchase a used Mona Lisa exhaust mani (made by these guys), and it's supposed to have a lifetime warranty too - how could I trust any of that from these guys now?? Should I still get the mani? Anyone can chime in??
Old Apr 2, 2012, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

new update -- not my head... its my motor... thanks Tamer
Old Apr 2, 2012, 07:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EnjoyDriving
I'm about to purchase a used Mona Lisa exhaust mani (made by these guys), and it's supposed to have a lifetime warranty too - how could I trust any of that from these guys now?? Should I still get the mani? Anyone can chime in??
Made by these guys? LOL, try again. For one it's just him, not "guys" and number two it's made by another company and he just sells the thing.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

serious? anyone is running that mani??

Originally Posted by Anarchy99
Made by these guys? LOL, try again. For one it's just him, not "guys" and number two it's made by another company and he just sells the thing.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

The Mona Lisa is made by JDL Fabrications aka JesseB on these boards. If you can't get Tamer to respond speak to Jesse directly.

Tamer tuned a few ATL Evo's and they were really happy with their cars (Coming from a Mellon Tune at that).

Thats so weird I had spoken to him a few times and seemed like good peoples. Times change I guess.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 2plaz
add me to the list! ive been tuning with him since 2010 but he stopped answering my texts and emails a few weeks ago and now im out $125 from this last tune.

same here with my FIC 1450's. had me convinced something was wrong with my car... until i installed my stock injectors again and everything was fine.

still, im in the same boat as you guys.
I dont know the guy, but if you are using the FIC 1450 its not the tuner, its the injectors, I am in the market for Injectors as we speak, and I have heard nothing but negitive reviews about them, FIC 1450 injectors are hit or miss, you have to call FIC and complain until they can get you a good set.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MyEvo8Urs
I dont know the guy, but if you are using the FIC 1450 its not the tuner, its the injectors, I am in the market for Injectors as we speak, and I have heard nothing but negitive reviews about them, FIC 1450 injectors are hit or miss, you have to call FIC and complain until they can get you a good set.
T'Okay..... You're missing the point here. Anyways, I like Tamer but I value honesty and integrity. I just wanted a response from him and for him to make things right
Old Apr 3, 2012, 07:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Ralliartize It
If you know anyone else he's done this to please let me know. In order to get our monies back we have to file a "class action" style dispute thru paypal.

This stinks, but lesson learned. I won't publicly go on tirade. Thanks everyone for updating me.
Happened to me over a year ago but I honestly don't care at this point. I'm so happy I never ran his tune for an extended period of time.

Quick Reply: Where is Tamer from 4WS?