Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Top level performance - scam

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2012, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Top level performance - scam

I have a bad customer service from TOP LEVEL PERFORMANCE.

I have bought a built 2.0L motor from Top Level Performance on April 19, 2012 and was told by Mike that the motor is completely ready to be ship. I have pay the full amount for the motor on April 19, 2012. You guys could see I just recently totalled my evo and have no use for it, so I decided to called Mike@ Top Level Performance to see if they have shipped the motor or not. I was told that the motor is still in a process of shipping (Which it was almost a month!!!). Me and Mike came to an agreement of giving him 2 business day to process the refund (Suppose to get my refund on Friday the 18th). Now I have tried to give him a call and leaving multiple voicemail threatening them that if they don't returns my calls within 24hours I'll open a claim on Paypal and write them a bad review. I guess they just don't care. I double check and called them today, still no respond yet.

What kind of customer services is this? Is this what you guys treat your customer when you guys get their money?
Before they got my money, the customer service was the best! I was also thinking of referring some cousin/friend in PA area to Top Level Performance but NOT NO MORE.

IF THIS MOTOR WAS SHIPPED THE WEEK THAT I PAY FOR THE MOTOR, MY EVO WOULDN'T BEEN INTO AN ACCIDENT!!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVE MY CALLS!!

Last edited by VajEvo; May 23, 2012 at 04:52 AM.
Old May 23, 2012, 06:31 AM
Evolving Member

Seem like they are online. But how come not returning my calls?
Old May 23, 2012, 07:36 AM

Sounds pretty sketchy on their part but I am interested in hearing their side of the story as well.
Old May 23, 2012, 07:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by seventh_rx
Sounds pretty sketchy on their part but I am interested in hearing their side of the story as well.
When I call them it seem like they notice my number and refused to answer my phone calls...... I'm PISSED *** HELL!!

Totalled Evo, Wife miscarriage, and now this ****!!.
Old May 23, 2012, 11:31 AM
Account Disabled

No sir, just like i posted in the other thread nobody is avoiding u. U will get your money, thats why this motor is up for sale again since u had ur accident with your car n didnt want it again. Im catching up on all of this because Mike doesnt work here any more. This name always online, even on my phone. U can hit me on here also, i do return all pm's which i sent u already earlier.
Old May 23, 2012, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TopLevelPerformance
No sir, just like i posted in the other thread nobody is avoiding u. U will get your money, thats why this motor is up for sale again since u had ur accident with your car n didnt want it again. Im catching up on all of this because Mike doesnt work here any more. This name always online, even on my phone. U can hit me on here also, i do return all pm's which i sent u already earlier.
I just return your pm's. From the voicemail I left I also left my phone number on there also. I really want this to get resolve asap.

-Ger
Old May 23, 2012, 01:37 PM
Evolving Member

I am doing a lot of business with toplevel and, never had an issue with them
Old May 23, 2012, 04:36 PM
Evolved Member

Agree that top level performance is a solid company, Nothing to worry about with them Although Mike not working their threw me through a loop when sending emails to him lol
Old May 24, 2012, 04:48 AM
Evolving Member

Got a phone call from Rob@Top Level Performance.
He's getting this resolve before the 1st of June.
Old May 24, 2012, 06:55 AM
Account Disabled

might be a bit off topic.. but seems like every single tuner company takes twice as long to get what ever they promise... every item ive ordered for my car has taken atleast a week longer than they said.. and the same with previous cars ive had.. When will the tuner world start Over delivering and "under" promising?

thx
Old May 24, 2012, 03:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bowrepublik
might be a bit off topic.. but seems like every single tuner company takes twice as long to get what ever they promise... every item ive ordered for my car has taken atleast a week longer than they said.. and the same with previous cars ive had.. When will the tuner world start Over delivering and "under" promising?

thx
LOL once they got your money your no longer top priority... sad to say but true..
Old May 24, 2012, 03:29 PM

that sucks but how is it that if you had the engine on time your car would not be totaled??
i understand you want a refund but its not the shops fault your evo was totaled.
good luck tho
Old May 24, 2012, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by franky2222
that sucks but how is it that if you had the engine on time your car would not be totaled??
i understand you want a refund but its not the shops fault your evo was totaled.
good luck tho
I was thinking this too. I was the wrecked thread and it was a "wrong place, wrong time" kinda thing. Maybe he meant his car would have been in the shop for the build instead of on the street.

Either way, it still doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Haha
Old May 24, 2012, 04:18 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Please read the guidelines for posting. Only the affected parties should be commenting. Thanks.

Bob..

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...uidelines.html
Old Jan 26, 2013, 01:56 PM
Evolving Member

did you get your refund?

Quick Reply: Top level performance - scam