Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

My experience with ets and michael

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 04:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
It was good talking with you.

We are very sorry to hear about the fitment issue due to us not having the right pictures in the right location. That's a problem with our site. (This will be fixed shortly)

We are willing to send you another anodized intercooler. We would charge you for a new one and refund you when the old one is returned. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we do appreciate your support. If you don't want to take off your intercooler, let me know on your next purchase even if it's not our products and we will make it up.

If we can do anything to help let me know!

Thanks again.

Michael
Old Aug 13, 2012, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just placed a large order with Michael and couldn't be happier. When you spend a lot of money, it is good to know that the man taking the order-Michael, is honest and trustworthy in addition to being very courteous and polite. Michael=Fabulous customer service!
Old Aug 14, 2012, 12:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ETS Michael
It was good talking with you.

We are very sorry to hear about the fitment issue due to us not having the right pictures in the right location. That's a problem with our site. (This will be fixed shortly)

We are willing to send you another anodized intercooler. We would charge you for a new one and refund you when the old one is returned. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we do appreciate your support. If you don't want to take off your intercooler, let me know on your next purchase even if it's not our products and we will make it up.

If we can do anything to help let me know!

Thanks again.

Michael
thanks, i really appreciate that. i do plan on ordering your cat back exhaust, but i wanted to know if you guys would also make a down pipe and possibly an o2 housing. i would like to keep everything the same company for ease. i really would love to hear what the 3.5 exhaust sounds like. i know its gonna be loud but how loud is the question.

Originally Posted by SamsonEvoX
I just placed a large order with Michael and couldn't be happier. When you spend a lot of money, it is good to know that the man taking the order-Michael, is honest and trustworthy in addition to being very courteous and polite. Michael=Fabulous customer service!
exactly how i feel. if michael wasnt so good at making me feel like i was a valued customer, i would have decided to end the business relationship with this purchase.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 01:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SamsonEvoX
Thanks!

Originally Posted by rick1024
thanks, i really appreciate that. i do plan on ordering your cat back exhaust, but i wanted to know if you guys would also make a down pipe and possibly an o2 housing. i would like to keep everything the same company for ease. i really would love to hear what the 3.5 exhaust sounds like. i know its gonna be loud but how loud is the question.

exactly how i feel. if michael wasnt so good at making me feel like i was a valued customer, i would have decided to end the business relationship with this purchase.
We have a couple videos on YouTube, the exhaust is loud. Honestly, it's going to be one of the louder exhaust on the markets. It's a straight design, we use no tight radius bends. Our exhaust system is as straight as possible with optimal ground clearance.

Currently we do not build a downpipe or o2 housing. I can get you a deal on other manufacturers products though.

Thanks!

Michael
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:19 PM
Evolving Member

so an update, why not

im continuing to do business with ets and michael. i placed an order (and threw a grenade into my bank account and future finances) for a t3 turbo kit with a gtx3582, thermal coating on the manifold and a lil black wrinkle for the lower intercooler pipe. also a new intercooler to replace the one that got gouged in the install is coming.

cant wait to see it all. michael said it would take roughly 3 weeks, but with something like this, its more than ok to take as much time as necessary. im looking forward to another good experience with ets!
Old Jan 30, 2013, 08:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rick1024
so an update, why not

im continuing to do business with ets and michael. i placed an order (and threw a grenade into my bank account and future finances) for a t3 turbo kit with a gtx3582, thermal coating on the manifold and a lil black wrinkle for the lower intercooler pipe. also a new intercooler to replace the one that got gouged in the install is coming.

cant wait to see it all. michael said it would take roughly 3 weeks, but with something like this, its more than ok to take as much time as necessary. im looking forward to another good experience with ets!

Thanks man, I appreciate the business.

Thanks!

Michael
Old Jan 30, 2013, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

absolutely, and i appreciate all the help too!
Old Mar 9, 2013, 01:59 PM
Evolving Member

the kit came in yesterday, and to be honest its spectacular. im not entirely sure i want to install it or put it on my coffee table as a conversation piece. oh wait, im trying for 600whp, yeah i do want to install it lol! hopefully before the end of the month i can begin install and get it tuned. its gonna be sick

Last edited by rick1024; Mar 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 09:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Old Apr 7, 2013, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by foxbear2277
I have had very similar experience with Michael at ETS. He has beed by far the best person I have dealt with and always makes me feel important! He is never too busy to talk on the phone and never once has he rushed me off the phone!! He is one hell of a guy!! Any issue I have had have promptly been corrected and handled in only the best of ways!!
I highly reccomend ETS, Michael makes it all worth it
Such amazing customer service and parts
Same here, I bought my AccessPORT on sale for $404 from Michael at ETS. Very helpful and willing to lend his time if neccisary

Thanks Michael
Old Apr 7, 2013, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

damn near wanted to keep the kit on the coffee table, it was so pretty

Old Apr 8, 2013, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks great. ETS FTW. Currently waiting to get my short route UICP and small battery kit from them as I'm already running their intercooler and LICP. Top notch quality Michael.
Old Apr 8, 2013, 10:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys!