Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Assault Tech Performance - item not received, poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2012, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Assault Tech Performance - item not received, poor customer service

I recently purchased a set of Fortune 500 coilovers w/ Swift upgrade on 9/5 from Assault Tech Performance. Dan told me they didn't stock these items as they were built to order. I was told this order could take up to 3 weeks to build and it would be dropped shipped from Fortune Auto. I decided to call Dan and get a follow up on progress of the order. I was told they would check and call me back. No call, I decided to PM them on the board and got a generic response that they would ship that week. I called back and asked specifically for a tracking number, they said they did not have that information and they would need to call me back. Again no call back. I decided to give them another week and called back, no answer. I then PM'd them and get a response they will arrive this week, I decide to call once again and finally get a hold of Dan. I asked for the tracking number, his response, the vendor has not provided that info but he will check and get back to me. It's been 2 days now, still no answer and no tracking info. At this point I decided to call Fortune directly. I was advised Assault Tech is not on their list of merchants nor do they have any order shipping to my name or address.

Facts:
-Assault Tech is pretty difficult to get a hold of on the phone
-Dan does not return calls
-They are not an authorized dealer of Fortune Auto
-They took my money $1275.00
Old Oct 4, 2012, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Have you asked for a return from Assault Tech? How long has it been total since you sent money to Dan?
Old Oct 4, 2012, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I am having the same problem with Assault Tech Performance, I placed an order for a (DemonWerkz EVO JDM Rear Crash Beam) On Sept.12 and still haven't got anything yet. Now my JDM Bumper is seating in my room looking all sexy and i cant install it because i need the JDM rear crash beam to make it fit good and cproblems free. i can understand it might take long to make the crash beam but Dan should have atleast tell me it will take a month to make the crash beam before I placed the order with him. Email or PM me to notify me about the order is good enough for me but it seems that i keep trying to get ahold of him but it might take 4 email to get One email back from Dan.All i can do is wait for a tracking number from Dan.

Last edited by whiteEvo08Y; Oct 4, 2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling errors
Old Oct 4, 2012, 09:53 PM

Lame if you ask me. It's sad to hear all of these stories. I've had my order open for a month now. I'm now waiting on my refund. I suggest you leave feedback for trader ratings, that's the only way to ensure people are informed
Old Oct 8, 2012, 07:31 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by whiteEvo08Y
I am having the same problem with Assault Tech Performance, I placed an order for a (DemonWerkz EVO JDM Rear Crash Beam) On Sept.12 and still haven't got anything yet. Now my JDM Bumper is seating in my room looking all sexy and i cant install it because i need the JDM rear crash beam to make it fit good and cproblems free. i can understand it might take long to make the crash beam but Dan should have atleast tell me it will take a month to make the crash beam before I placed the order with him. Email or PM me to notify me about the order is good enough for me but it seems that i keep trying to get ahold of him but it might take 4 email to get One email back from Dan.All i can do is wait for a tracking number from Dan.
As I told you, we are waiting on information from the company that makes these. I have 3 outstanding orders that I am waiting to be processed and shipped. I have received tracking for several but they don't seem to be going anywhere. I have been working daily to see whats going on with this. I am sorry for the longer than usual wait on these. If there is anything I could do from my end to get these produced faster I would.

Originally Posted by MRslowpoke
Lame if you ask me. It's sad to hear all of these stories. I've had my order open for a month now. I'm now waiting on my refund. I suggest you leave feedback for trader ratings, that's the only way to ensure people are informed
Your refund has already been processed. We obviously chose the wrong distributor to get FA from this time around and won't make the same mistake again.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 07:59 AM

Who is the distributor used? You should post that on here so they can take partial blame. At the end of the day until the refund is processed and in my account this transaction is still open.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:50 PM

still no refund

Posted from Evolutionm.net App for Android
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:49 AM
Account Disabled

still no refund

You have a PM
Old Oct 11, 2012, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Danny,

Any news on the DemonWerkz EVO JDM Rear Crash Beam yet?

Thank you
Old Oct 12, 2012, 09:31 AM
Account Disabled

Hey Danny,

Any news on the DemonWerkz EVO JDM Rear Crash Beam yet?

Thank you
I'm working on it daily, you haven't been forgotten.
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:57 PM

finally got my money back this thread can be closed.

Old Oct 21, 2012, 01:36 PM
Evolved Member

finally got my money back this thread can be closed.

You are lucky you got your money back for the item. I still haven't got the rear crash beam yet. almost pushing two months soon and still no info on the order or if the item got shipped out yet.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:31 PM
Account Disabled

You are lucky you got your money back for the item. I still haven't got the rear crash beam yet. almost pushing two months soon and still no info on the order or if the item got shipped out yet.
Thought this was already taken care of. Forwarding you the tracking # in a few. Sorry it has taken so long, feel free to send me PMs asking for updates. I have alot of orders to handle and sometimes need a reminder to keep bugging our distributors for tracking / order status.

As a note, order was placed on the 13th, so its been just over a month. Not saying it should take this long, just wanna put the facts out there that it won't be two months for another three weeks.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Gave me a refund for the rear crash beam. Went to a different Vendor for the JDM Rear Crash beam. Thanks for trying to get it for me Danny. Like you said, i think you need to find a new company that makes those beams to avoid future headaches .
Old Nov 6, 2012, 05:49 AM

did it ship or did you get a refund? he replied stating he fwd a tracking number.

Quick Reply: Assault Tech Performance - item not received, poor customer service