Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Japanparts.com slow turnaround

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2013, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Japanparts.com slow turnaround

So I ordered this: Mitsubishi: JDM GRILL FRONT from japanparts.com on June 11.

Since then, I have yet to hear a peep from them besides the original order conformation email. I thought by now I'd at least here something from them via email about my part being shipped out or even if they have it in stock or not, but nothing . I paid with paypal and it was clear as of June 12 when it debited from my bank account. It's almost like they took my money and ran with it .

Has anyone else ordered from them, if so, how long does it take them to ship out parts? Will they inform you if it's out of stock or not?

I plan on writing them an email tomorrow if I still don't hear nothing by then...

Thanks for any replies in advance...
Old Jun 18, 2013, 10:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mattu
So I ordered this: Mitsubishi: JDM GRILL FRONT from japanparts.com on June 11.

Since then, I have yet to hear a peep from them besides the original order conformation email. I thought by now I'd at least here something from them via email about my part being shipped out or even if they have it in stock or not, but nothing . I paid with paypal and it was clear as of June 12 when it debited from my bank account. It's almost like they took my money and ran with it .

Has anyone else ordered from them, if so, how long does it take them to ship out parts? Will they inform you if it's out of stock or not?

I plan on writing them an email tomorrow if I still don't hear nothing by then...

Thanks for any replies in advance...
I haven't dealt with them directly, but I get stuff from RHDJapan all the time, and I import my own parts as well. You're only talking a few days really, and don't forget the time difference. Sometimes I'm like "man, I emailed them this morning and I havent heard all day!!"...then I remember it's 12hrs different there. There was just some sort of holiday, too. So maybe they are backed up. I get stuff from Japan to the Northwest 2-3 days after it leaves Tokyo-narita (usually).

I'd say hang in there for a day or so before worrying too much.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
they are pretty reliable and doing business for years. that's where I ordered my grp. N parts for my evo 9 MR.