Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Procom Racing in Toms River, NJ

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2014, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Procom Racing in Toms River, NJ

Hey everyone my names Mike and a little background on my Evo, I purchased it about a 6 months ago. It had a few little things done to it and 120k on the odometer. 5 months later, I bent valves in my head because of my timing belt skipping some teeth.

I almost always do all of my own work, But this was a little more involved than I wanted to be... Therefore picking a shop was difficult for me.

I had talked to a few other places but they really just seemed.. Completely uninterested I suppose I would say.

When I talked to Joe at the front desk, he called me back within what had to be 20 minutes with a price and time so it was settled. They actually came and picked my car up on a Sunday night for me. With their BEAUTIFUL fully wrapped 30" Trailer getting towed by a Cummins that still had the temp tag on it! ( If you're on here, I Love the truck setup Lou!)

I asked Joe if they could keep me in the loop, and sure enough. I received a call every other day with new information on the car! Whether parts shipped, arrived, or if they were going into the car... I loved it. Joe was always well informed about what was going on with my car in the shop. ( Thanks again guys! )

A week and 2 days later, my car was complete and ready to pick up!

When I got there, Matt, One of the techs over there had handled everything on my car. Really knows his stuff! I actually got to watch everything they were doing on my car (Finishing touches) since they have a window in the waiting room of the shop. This allowed me to relax a lot more (Especially those couches! Nice clean leather, They're lucky I ever left!) since I was watching the work get done rather than just twiddling my thumbs. I must say, this is THE cleanest shop I've EVER been to in my life. I'd have no problem eating food I had dropped on the floor in one of the bays there

They finished up, strapped my car to the newly in ground Mustang Dyno ( Again, Looks amazing fellas!), and Lou touched up my tune! After I had paid up my remaining balance, I walked outside to grab my car and I couldn't believe it at first, but the techs were washing my car up for me!

Its the little things like that which have caused me to be a lifetime customer at Procom Racing.

Its hard to find a well rounded shop who calls you back on time and keeps you 100% in the loop. That's Lou and his entire team at Procom.

I never write reviews but he deserves it. If your looking for a shop to handle your Evo or anything you may own! (STI's, GTR's, etc!) Him and his team are your guys.

Any New Jersey guys around, Look no further.
: mitsu:

(Here's the info)
WWW.PROCOMRACING.COM
WWW.ShopProcom.com

Procom Racing
732-503-4592
6A Executive Dr
Toms River, NJ 08755
Old Sep 26, 2014, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was just there yesterday to have a bunch of little things done. (Too many things for me to do myself quickly without a lift).

They're a solid shop that is in the process of a BIG expansion. Pretty soon they'll take over the whole building of which they're currently occupying about 1/3. When it is all done, they will have about 9k-10k square feet with over half a dozen lifts, an in-ground alignment rack, an in-ground Mustang dyno in an enclosed cell with an observation area, a fab area, a clean room, etc.

Exciting times for Jersey owners looking for options for their needs.