Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

XS Power/SSAC O2 Dump Review/Install

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2015, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XS Power/SSAC O2 Dump Review/Install

Recently XS Power has developed their very own O2 Dump for the Evolution 8 & 9. As soon as I found out about it, I had to order one and see for myself. I've had a few products from their company in the past, including a few intercoolers, intercooler piping and their test pipe which all ended up having excellent welds and fulfilled all of my performance needs, all at an excellent price.

Since my Tomei O2 housing ended up being stripped, I went ahead and ordered the newly developed XS Power O2 Dump which has excellent welds, included a gasket, and excellent threads that weren't terrible like my TOMEI. The install was fairly straight forward, I went ahead and pulled the exhaust manifold and installed it that way.

The fitment was spot on and worked perfectly with my aftermarket lower intercooler pipe. The shipping of the dump only took around 3 days and showed up at my house very quickly. Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase and am very impressed with the fitment, welds and sound of my new dump!

Contact XS Power/ SS Autochrome if you're interested in one, their first batch is almost sold out!

Contact Sales@SSAutochrome.Com if you're interested in one!