Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Street Tuned Motorsports o2/downpipe

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2015, 07:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Street Tuned Motorsports o2/downpipe

I just installed this on my X MR yesterday and I have to say this is probably the finest exhaust piece I have ever bought for any car I have ever owned. Fit and finish is perfect. The car is slightly louder under takeoff but about the same at idle. I like that it didn't change my exhaust note very much as I am very happy with the sound of the cobb. I didn't get into it to much because I am untuned until next week but I definitely feel gains down low. I see a lot of the ETS/AMS/MAP downpipes being ran so I just wanted to say the STM piece is a fantastic option. Seriously, this thing is a work of automotive art! I also would like to give STM a huge thumbs up! I have been ordering parts from them for a few years now and I have never once had any issues. Shipping is very reasonable, orders are accurate, prices are very fair, and they have always been very helpful when I have questions. Very happy customer here!