Notices
Vendor 'Used Parts' Classifieds This section is for vendors to sell used parts.

Partial Part out Evo 8

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2009, 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Partial Part out Evo 8

Hey guys, I'm selling some stuff from my car. I just don't have the time at the moment. My loss is your gain.

Brembo Front and rear calipers w/ DBA rotors FTP Stainless lines!. The normal paint peeling. The fronts are turning dark red from the track. The Front DBA rotors are 5000 series rotors. They rotors themselves in the front need to be replaced but the hats are in good shape! The rear rotors are in good shape(DBA 4000 slotted)
$1,200 for the whole deal!

Enkei NT03M+ 18x9.5 +27 all around wrapped in 275/35/18 Nitto Nt01's.
They have one weekend on them!! I will include the 15mm H&R spacers up front for free!
$1750

- 60k mi. Evo 8 short block w/ ARP head studs. This engine has had the factory turbo on it, made just under 300whp this past summer. The block is in great shape. Comes with the oil pan, the block with stock internals and ARP head studs.
$1,500

-10k mi 2005 Evo 8 transmission. I had this replaced under warranty. It has seen a little under 10k mi. on it. Great shape, shifts perfect.
$1,700

- Racetech 4009 Seat with Aluminum side rails. An amazingly comfortable seat. Less than a year old. Bought it this past summer.
$750 with the side mounts!!