Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Vishnu Midwest Dyno Day July 23/24th!

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2005, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rich728
I remember that picture!! Doug took it. Isnt he from Chicago?!?!?
Hey Rich
Doug is from Cincinnati (I am sure I can't spell it)....and you are correct he did take it
Old May 18, 2005, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

smoke, same here it it chicago I am in otherwise detroit is too far.
Old May 18, 2005, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Ill post this link to the miEVO.net forum and see if anyone is interested.
Old May 18, 2005, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

smoke,
count me in for a tune, 1map, for either Grand Rapids or Detroit. I live in Lansing so it is about an hour drive to either location for me.
Old May 18, 2005, 06:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up I'M Back ON IT!

I'm back on the case, just was under a time crunch and couldn't wait on a "MAYBE", we'll get it done. For those who never got a strap-down dyno, you are in for a treat. I got ca40 AWHP gain JUST by dynoing the car and having Shiv "tweak" it. you owe it to yourself to get the xtra HP and be assured your air/fuel is up to snuff!!

I think we will have a larger showing if its in Chi-town, but would like to do it in MICH., but will have to go where the most people are, looks like Chicago area. will make a few more calls this week to find us the best deal, most central local etc!

List is following: PLEASE SPECIFY DAY YOU PREFER!

SATURDAY JULY 23rd:

Paid
N 1. Smokedmustang 03 Evo (2 maps!)
N 2. Killasweep (2 maps)
N 3. Syanara 03 Evo (2maps)
N 4. Gashero 03 Evo (2 maps!)
N 5. Ludikraut 03 Evo(2-3 maps!) Bigger Turbo possibly
N 6. Evofreak 03evo(2 maps!)
N 7. Silencer 03 Evo (4 maps!)
N 8. Evolution8 03 Evo
N 9. GBEVO 03 Evo
N 10.gtr Evo MR
N 11.Pter Drgn (1-2 maps)

SUNDAY JULY 24th

1. Jspecevo 03EVO
2. Eroshi?

Of course these are people "interested," tell me if you dont want to go to Illinois, and I will open a space for someone else, but I recommend the drive is well worth the HP gained! I cant submit this list until Shiv's time is paid ( Must be paid 2 weeks before the event) directly to Vishnu, call them for details, and I will call and see how they want to work this! Also pm me how many maps you want to dyno(see tentative price list on page 1). I am not assigning times for your dyno, it was ridiculous last July at the Porsche exchange! the way you line up, is the order you go! pm with questions, and maps to dyno, and if you have a after market turbo or not.

Talk to you all soon,
Kevin

Last edited by smokedmustang; Jun 7, 2005 at 07:21 PM. Reason: add cars
Old May 18, 2005, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Come on up Georgia! We'll show you some great Mid-west hospilitality! Come join the Shiv-a-rama, once the list is full, you'll have to wait (of course UNDER POWERED) till next time!
Old May 18, 2005, 07:36 PM
Evolving Member

I will need two maps
Old May 18, 2005, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
It appears correct, but you would have to get someone to tune the SAFC, are you AWD? If not, have you called Marc at modern speed labs? I am sure he would do it for you if your not AWD. I dont know if shiv would/could tune the SAFC, you will have to call him and ask his "fee" for that. you predicted your going to win the Winged Warrior fall classic, didnt you? so you dont need that thing TUNED! show up and earn your trophy the way it is!
no, camaro said that the one with the biggest wing wins or somethin like that...I had a big wing on my car...and I am FWD
Old May 18, 2005, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DSMSSQUASHEVOS
no, camaro said that the one with the biggest wing wins or somethin like that...I had a big wing on my car...and I am FWD
You'll get a trophy for just putting up with camaro! You're more than welcome to show up and see the wrath of the Evos rip up some Dyno Drums!
Big wing/small wing, doesn't matter, were all car buffs!
Old May 18, 2005, 08:41 PM
gtr
Evolved Member

I'm interested.

I've already have an xede but unfortunally it doesn't work at the moment Car stalls as soon as it starts.
Old May 18, 2005, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

2 maps please.

How soon do they need a final list of mods by. I WILL go to chicago or michingan! I WILL attend definitely as long asit is held on these days.
Old May 18, 2005, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

since I am not on an XEDE and have a flash from Dynoflash (which I love). I guess my question is . . . . .whats my gain to have it tuned again?? (Smoked - this highly depends on the cam swap/purchase we have been talking about) If nothing from now and than changes, power-wise on my car, I may not actually have it tuned.

But I will be there for support. Plus I want to see what everyone is making in the HP department
Old May 19, 2005, 03:55 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=DrBump471]since I am not on an XEDE and have a flash from Dynoflash (which I love). I guess my question is . . . . .whats my gain to have it tuned again?? (Smoked - this highly depends on the cam swap/purchase we have been talking about) If nothing from now and than changes, power-wise on my car, I may not actually have it tuned.

But I will be there for support. Plus I want to see what everyone is making in the HP department [/QUO

I will get the cams your way, and if you love the Dynoflash, stick with it, he can"flash" you again with the upgraded cams. Your welcome to watch, but remember when I told you my Evo was putting down 1200 hp? this dyno will read REALLY LOW, so dont expect to see those numbers when I'm strapped down!
Old May 19, 2005, 03:58 AM
Evolved Member

Dustin,
any word on "drive-ups"? who just want a flash of their ECU? I think you did cannonball flashes at Chicago last year. let us know.
Old May 19, 2005, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=smokedmustang]
Originally Posted by DrBump471
since I am not on an XEDE and have a flash from Dynoflash (which I love). I guess my question is . . . . .whats my gain to have it tuned again?? (Smoked - this highly depends on the cam swap/purchase we have been talking about) If nothing from now and than changes, power-wise on my car, I may not actually have it tuned.

But I will be there for support. Plus I want to see what everyone is making in the HP department [/QUO

I will get the cams your way, and if you love the Dynoflash, stick with it, he can"flash" you again with the upgraded cams. Your welcome to watch, but remember when I told you my Evo was putting down 1200 hp? this dyno will read REALLY LOW, so dont expect to see those numbers when I'm strapped down!

HAHHAHA I would never think any less that 1200hp from your Evo Smoke!!

No rush on the cams. We can certainly talk about them AFTER you get the 280's tuned. I wouldn't want you to find out that you don't like the 280's and have already sold the 272's to me. So no rush on them but that would be my only reason to get 're-tuned'. I am there for support though!! Should be awesome!

Did you check out Switzer Performance Innovation?! I know they have an AWD but it's in OHIO and I don't know how people are liking the thought of Ohio.

Bumpers!!