Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Vishnu Midwest Dyno Day July 23/24th!

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2005, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Vishnu Midwest Dyno Day July 23/24th!

Ok,
I MIGHT have the Shiv on July 23rd/24th for a dyno-day (s). Unsure of location, will secure one this week, already got an ok for a Grand Rapids Michigan facility, but will shop around! Where are the dynos AWD at? leave me a ph# and I can start DEALING! must have local secured by Saturday so we can all plan. I am pretty sure WE all pay Dustin/David/ Someone for Shiv's time Before you go to the dyno to secure your spot. any Q's, PM me!

Here are the preliminaryspecifics:
pm me to put you on the list.

1. $275.00 for tune (1 map)
2 $ 50.00 For additional map/
3. Add 75.00 - 100.00 xtra for turbo upgrade, as these take longer.

If you purchace a XEDE at this event, or get the X-flash, there is a $100.00 discount on the dyno! (the price above will drop 100.00)
the dyno in G.Rapids charges 75.00 for the time on the machine, however long it takes, or 50.00 for 2 "pulls" ie HP and Air/fuel callibration.

We NEED 10-20 cars per day (sat/sun) or no Dyno!! prices above subject to change depending on crowd! So pm me ASAP if intending to go, looks like Metro Detroit is the site!

Last edited by smokedmustang; May 18, 2005 at 10:48 AM.
Old May 17, 2005, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you touch base with Tom @ Payn Tech. I spoke to him and they are NOT closed. He's still keeping the Dyno. If you want a metro Detroit location then by all means send him an email. You can sort out the cost details with him.

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
Ok,
I have the Shivster on July 23rd/24th for a dyno-day (s). Unsure of location, will secure one this week, already got an ok for a Grand Rapids Michigan facility, but will shop around! Where are the dynos AWD at? leave me a ph# and I can start DEALING! must have local secured by Saturday so we can all plan. I am pretty sure WE all pay Dustin/David/ Someone for Shiv's time Before you go to the dyno to secure your spot. any Q's, PM me!

Here are the specifics:

If you purchace a XEDE at this event, or get the X-flash, there is a $100.00 discount on the dyno! (the price above will drop 100.00)
the dyno in G.Rapids charges 75.00 for the time on the machine, however long it takes, or 50.00 for 2 "pulls" ie HP and Air/fuel callibration.
Old May 17, 2005, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KZEVO
Did you touch base with Tom @ Payn Tech. I spoke to him and they are NOT closed. He's still keeping the Dyno. If you want a metro Detroit location then by all means send him an email. You can sort out the cost details with him.
That would be my first choice, I called him and he hasnt called back, I will try e-mail next!
Old May 17, 2005, 06:02 PM
Evolving Member

I am definitely in on this. Those days are perfect. I have the xede comming, and will need an xflash at the event. Good job smoked.

Last edited by sayanara; May 17, 2005 at 06:04 PM.
Old May 17, 2005, 06:08 PM
Evolved Member

That would be my first choice, I called him and he hasnt called back, I will try e-mail next!
Send him another email at (see below). The shop is closed during the day as Tom only tunes in the evening and on weekends. He should get back to you as I gave him a heads up. He did mention that he got an email but hasn't had a chance to reply yet. good luck.

tomp@payntechnologies.com
Old May 17, 2005, 06:33 PM

Smokedmustang, you have a PM

--Kim @ Vishnu
Old May 17, 2005, 06:38 PM
Evolving Member

Hey SmokeyTheBanditMustang

Switzer Performance over in Ohio has an AWD Dyno. I know it is new and am not sure if it's up yet. I have a business card from Scott Miller - Sales Manager scott@switzerperformanceinnovation.com I met him at the Evo vs. WRX Challenge. They are about 15 minutes from Buschur.

Just thought I would let you know.
Old May 17, 2005, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kimbo63
Smokedmustang, you have a PM

--Kim @ Vishnu
Hey Kim, you have a PM!
Old May 17, 2005, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sayanara
I am definitely in on this. Those days are perfect. I have the xede comming, and will need an xflash at the event. Good job smoked.
Hi Sayanara,
the Dyno- "FEE" for you is different....................you have to give me your HKS 280's in exchange for my HKS 272's, sorry, but those are the rules
Old May 17, 2005, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

The unofficial list!

1. Smokedmustang Xede/Xede flash (tune 2 maps)

Let me know what you want done, and how many maps you want tuned, and list your mods, and if you have a turbo-kit and/or a cone type intake!

Last edited by smokedmustang; May 18, 2005 at 03:41 AM. Reason: add cars
Old May 17, 2005, 08:27 PM

I just attended a dyno day at Payn Tech this past Saturday. Shiv has tuned on this particular dyno before, and should have no problem getting ahold of Tom.
Old May 17, 2005, 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

Hey smoke, did you have a chance to contact Dave at performance autowerks? His dyno rate is very reasonable, and not like those snub at the Porsche Exchange!!!
Old May 17, 2005, 09:11 PM

Ok,
I have the Shivster on July 23rd/24th for a dyno-day (s). Unsure of location, will secure one this week, already got an ok for a Grand Rapids Michigan facility, but will shop around! Where are the dynos AWD at? leave me a ph# and I can start DEALING! must have local secured by Saturday so we can all plan. I am pretty sure WE all pay Dustin/David/ Someone for Shiv's time Before you go to the dyno to secure your spot. any Q's, PM me!

Here are the specifics:

AWD dynos are difficult and very rare to find...at least that I know of...usually you have to get it converted to FWD for the dyno run and then back

How much will it end up costing if I want to test my HP and have them tune my S_-AFC II...I don't know a whole lot about dynos...Is $75 correct?
Old May 18, 2005, 03:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DSMSSQUASHEVOS
AWD dynos are difficult and very rare to find...at least that I know of...usually you have to get it converted to FWD for the dyno run and then back

How much will it end up costing if I want to test my HP and have them tune my S_-AFC II...I don't know a whole lot about dynos...Is $75 correct?
It appears correct, but you would have to get someone to tune the SAFC, are you AWD? If not, have you called Marc at modern speed labs? I am sure he would do it for you if your not AWD. I dont know if shiv would/could tune the SAFC, you will have to call him and ask his "fee" for that. you predicted your going to win the Winged Warrior fall classic, didnt you? so you dont need that thing TUNED! show up and earn your trophy the way it is!
Old May 18, 2005, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

I might make the trip out to Grand Rapids. Detroit is too far ...

l8r)