Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Xede Dual-MAF Support

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2005, 11:54 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Unless I had loaner hardware, my next option would be to find someone on Long Island with the new Smart XEDE so its easier to work with my obscure schedule.

I am in a position to swap components on my car very easily since its been a test mule for so many things, that plug and play harnesses and other quick change hardware are all over my car.

I think the GM Boost solenoid would also be a good item to play with on an xede equipped car..
Old Jul 14, 2005, 12:38 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperHatch
Jack, you're in NY, I'm in Jersey, I've got an Xede and the SMART stuff pre-ordered. I won't have the SMART hardware until august at the earliest (assuming Vishnu meets it's 7-23 ship date). I'm interested in trying this in the sept timeframe, would you be willing to help out?
I don't know how I missed your post.. Anyway, I should still be in Long Island, NY in september (i'm supposed to be relocating to Texas soon) but stay in touch, I'll have to get you the part numbers and whatnot you would need to get things "Integrated" since I don't have much in the way of spare parts for the blowthrough unit. The easiest way to get started is to "Figure it out" as a drawthrough unit, then move to a blowthrough after the basic mapping is done.

Like I said, stay in touch as the delivery gets closer for your stuff and I can think through the easiest options at the moment.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MalibuJack
I don't know how I missed your post.. Anyway, I should still be in Long Island, NY in september (i'm supposed to be relocating to Texas soon) but stay in touch, I'll have to get you the part numbers and whatnot you would need to get things "Integrated" since I don't have much in the way of spare parts for the blowthrough unit. The easiest way to get started is to "Figure it out" as a drawthrough unit, then move to a blowthrough after the basic mapping is done.

Like I said, stay in touch as the delivery gets closer for your stuff and I can think through the easiest options at the moment.
Will do, I'll let you know my exact setup through PM so you know what I'm working with beforehand.

- Steve