Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Xede v2 to v3 map conversion Q

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2005, 11:32 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xede v2 to v3 map conversion Q

I remember reading a little bit ago that I needed to copy the values from my old v2 maps and input them 1 by 1 into a new fresh v3 map. When I opened XMAP 3.2 and tried opening my v2 map, it said it would convert them into *.xm3 for me and to just check the values to see if they're correct.

They seem correct. It brought up these other windows regarding wastegate solenoid freq., analog scale factors and analog output clamps. Do just close these windows and disregard them, save the map, then burn it into the xede and drive off? Or do I indeed need to insert the values 1 by 1?

Thank you in advance!

I'm going to take a look again, but in case someone beats me to it, which map is it to change the parameters for the launch control ? If I put launch control on my pump gas map, will the car drive normally if im not revving up to or beyond whichever RPM point the launch control kicks in? I hope I understood how it works correctly correct me if Im wrong. Thanks!

Last edited by eazyevo; Dec 11, 2005 at 11:38 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2005, 11:45 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
er nvm. Just found the smart launch control and race maps. So all I do is ZERO out all the SMART tables since I dont have SMART, change the timing, boost, and fuel maps to my existing v2 values, change the launch control to which RPM I want it, burn and thats it right ?

er.. Is the SMART Boost table the table I xfer all the existing unknown table values to ?

Also, could I just delete the SMART Timing and Fuel map tables to free up the space when burning it into the xede ? So I can have LC on both race and pump maps?

Last edited by eazyevo; Dec 11, 2005 at 12:30 PM.