Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Evo 9 turbo specs???

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2005, 12:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aaahh yes, i believe that was one of my firsts...there was a lot of hate back then with all the other drivers i ran into in the milwaukee area.... thank god i cooled down or i would of already had a heart attack! we live and we learn
Old Dec 16, 2005, 12:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Hey, as long as you've cooled down

But that Giumela guy is a real ***. Maybe you know him?
Old Dec 16, 2005, 12:52 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by Nez136
thats funny how you Edited your original question to an opinion and then try to ripp on me for it....kids like you make me laugh...
Go away hater! You're the only problem in this thread.
Old Dec 16, 2005, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Noize
Go away hater! You're the only problem in this thread.
Couldnt have said it better than myself! Seriously enough childish bashing each other...IF someone wants to post something thats been covered millions of times let them...Its not ur concern..Its not takin up bandwidth on ur comp so zip it!!! If u dont like it DONT READ IT!!!!
Old Dec 16, 2005, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by atlvalet
Evo IX turbo has a new compressor housing, same 10.5 hotside. Euro and JDM versions have the comp wheel made out of magnesium, but the early versions exploded when you increased boost. Fun, huh?
Has the problem been solved since there or? I am from europe so would like to know. Thanks
Old Feb 19, 2007, 01:21 PM

I bought my 06 SE about a month ago. I am looking for a few good starting mods. I have been doing my homework on the car well before i bought it and am still doing it!!! I am getting a TT and BOV soon. They should be in the mail in a day or so. Also what is the overall judging on any Perrin parts. Are they good or border line, what?. I have wanted the Evo for about 4 years now. I bought an 03 Spec V new and the money i put down on it up front was way to much to eat. So i sucked it up and waited until now. I have gotten a few promotions at work(military), so now i can afford both cars and still have money to dump into them. Dam.... sorry peeps, i didn't mean to write a long azz story, but thanks for reading. Hopefully i'll get some answers??.
Thanx again,
Mike
Old Feb 19, 2007, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

stroke away.....
Old Feb 19, 2007, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mikes EVO SE
I bought my 06 SE about a month ago. I am looking for a few good starting mods. I have been doing my homework on the car well before i bought it and am still doing it!!! I am getting a TT and BOV soon. They should be in the mail in a day or so. Also what is the overall judging on any Perrin parts. Are they good or border line, what?. I have wanted the Evo for about 4 years now. I bought an 03 Spec V new and the money i put down on it up front was way to much to eat. So i sucked it up and waited until now. I have gotten a few promotions at work(military), so now i can afford both cars and still have money to dump into them. Dam.... sorry peeps, i didn't mean to write a long azz story, but thanks for reading. Hopefully i'll get some answers??.
Thanx again,
Mike
Why would you get a bov as your first mod? Are you doing it for the sound? Dont waste your money.. First mod you should get is a boost gauge period! Then get a tbe, mbc, drop in filter and flash and then take it from there.. Stock bov is good for 24-25 psi..