Notices
Vishnu Performance - California [Visit Site]

Wiring Diagram from Alky to XEDE!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2005, 11:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Wiring Diagram from Alky to XEDE!!!!!!!

This is a partII of Cajuns post I guess. He is NOT getting answers! I myself would also like to hook up my Alkycontrol (AMS) kit to the XEDE, but is it even ready to do yet? I dont have the SMART system yet, is that required? Does anyone have the wiring diagrams ANYWHERE?

Whatever happened to the Vishnu owners being "tight-nit"? Help if you can, tell me to "get bent" if you want.
Old Dec 31, 2005, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Ok, this thread looks dead also! How about you "lookers" tell me what wattage light bulb I should put in my Daughters Easy-Bake-Oven then. Can anyone answer either question?
Old Dec 31, 2005, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smart isn't required, you only need the meth map that was posted as part of a smart map.

I was incorrect in my prior post on the output Shiv used. This map uses AN2 as the output for the meth controller. AN2 is on black, pin 2

Refer to the attached document.

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
This is a partII of Cajuns post I guess. He is NOT getting answers! I myself would also like to hook up my Alkycontrol (AMS) kit to the XEDE, but is it even ready to do yet? I dont have the SMART system yet, is that required? Does anyone have the wiring diagrams ANYWHERE?

Whatever happened to the Vishnu owners being "tight-nit"? Help if you can, tell me to "get bent" if you want.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
stuff.pdf (75.9 KB, 22 views)
Old Dec 31, 2005, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks again freedom, is this all that is needed? just plug it in to the XEDE, and change the maps? THen what do I do with the MAP sensor and the voltage regulator? still needed? thanks.
Old Dec 31, 2005, 02:19 PM
Evolved Member

My understanding is that with the Xede you are using load / RPM to control the meth injection rather than pressure measured by the MAP sensor. The Xede meth map controls the injection rate as a basis of load and RPM. Thus with the Xede you would do away with the MAP sensor and the need for a 5v source / regulator.
Old Dec 31, 2005, 02:24 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks! Would you leave me your credit card and expiration date, in case something goes terribly wrong? jk. will try it when I read more up on it. Thank you for your time and help, it is appreciated. Happy New year!
Old Dec 31, 2005, 02:53 PM
Evolved Member

I have to admit that you really should have local support and not someone miles away who really doesn't have one of these things in hand. That said I just went through the Xede inputs / output to put together a means of better controlling boost. See the other thread.
Old Dec 31, 2005, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by freedom
I have to admit that you really should have local support and not someone miles away who really doesn't have one of these things in hand. That said I just went through the Xede inputs / output to put together a means of better controlling boost. See the other thread.
Will do! Thanks