Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dp
Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by broddey
To all that have read this thread......I apologize for giving the impression that the VISHNU tune was the problem. It was, as you all suspected, a mistake on my part.

I WAS OFF 3 TEETH ON THE BELT!!!!

Now that the cam is set right on both the intake and exhaust, the car performs beautifully! Thanks again to VISHNU and mainly Shiv for putting up with my constant harassment and pestering phone calls.

Now that I read my thread title, I feel I may have been wrongly condescending towards a great company. My ignorance overwhelms me sometimes, and I just want to say thanks to Shiv and everyone at Vishnu, and I am sorry for wrongly accusing the flash as the problem.

To everybody that is curious about the cam swap.....IT WORKS FANTASTIC! There is soooo much power beyond 5k now and the car just wants to sprint to 8k in every gear. But for those of you doing your own installs, keep in mind that the belt has a tendency to jump teeth without even moving (some kind of magic trick or something), so be sure to check and double check the markings of the cam gears against the valve cover.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Vishnu_Evo8
glad that you are happy with your car! There is no way a vishnu tuned 9 can be slow.
Not true!With JJ008 driving, a Vishnu Stage Infinity++ IX would still be slow and run low 13s.LOL
Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by broddey
I also got waxed bigtime by a Mustang Cobra 05 yesterday.....he pulled on me at a 10mph roll like I was stopped.
Like Evos own Cobras in str8s. Now that u are fixed don't be disappointed if this happens again. Cobras ain't no joke, unless ur the "Street King".